White people are furious right now...smh

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Damn!! Jones HATES Chael, it's so obvious. I was wrong all along.

Your chronology is completely wrong. You have no idea what you're talking about. That was at the beginning of the TUF filming as is that quote from Jones you posted. Jones distanced himself from Sonnen when he started talking shyt again on UFC tonight (the poem) and even accused Sonnen of roiding repeatedly the week of the fight. He just doesn't talk about the guy because there's no incentive to, same with Silva. Anderson called him crazy very recently (London interview) and joked that he's crafty enough to become the American president despite being a mediocre fighter (his words) but otherwise seems to not care too much about discussing him. They beat him and moved on, that doesn't mean they're "cool". Jones was talking about letting Chael "rest in peace" on twitter after the beating, you don't say that about someone you're "cool" with.

You claim to not like Sonnen but you have an excuse for everything the guy does including his very pathetic attempt to discredit Silva's two wins over him (he called him a fraud again in a recent chat session).

The Infamous

Vocabulary.spills.I'm.ill
Daps
Let me rephrase, not 'cool with', but more of 'they don't have a problem with him'.

Anderson's recent interview, the one you are mentioning. He doesn't seem to have anything against Chael:

"He’s smart, political, knows how to promote himself. He’s not an athlete with great results, but he knows how to promote himself. He knows how to use the UFC, and that’s something that many other athletes can’t. He’s very intelligent."

The Infamous

Daps
Your chronology is completely wrong. You have no idea what you're talking about. That was at the beginning of the TUF filming as is that quote from Jones you posted. Jones distanced himself from Sonnen when he started talking shyt again on UFC tonight (the poem) and even accused Sonnen of roiding repeatedly the week of the fight. He just doesn't talk about the guy because there's no incentive to, same with Silva. Anderson called him crazy very recently (London interview) and joked that he's crafty enough to become the American president despite being a mediocre fighter (his words) but otherwise seems to not care too much about discussing him. They beat him and moved on, that doesn't mean they're "cool". Jones was talking about letting Chael "rest in peace" on twitter after the beating, you don't say that about someone you're "cool" with.

You claim to not like Sonnen but you have an excuse for everything the guy does including his very pathetic attempt to discredit Silva's two wins over him (he called him a fraud again in a recent chat session).

He probably did originally dislike him, but it's obvious now that Jones doesn't have anything against Sonnen. He said 'I don't hate him anymore'. Like come on breh, you're reaching. What more do you want, he called him a classy and good human being.

The Infamous

Daps
@prettyboy. Remember when me and you were arguing about Jones vs the HW division and you said that JDS had no chance of beating Jones. :heh: Like I've said before, JDS KOs him badly. I'd fear for Jones's life if this fight were to go down.

Last edited:

The Infamous

Daps
This is like your third time trying to get people to avoid the actual topic at hand...

Your not slick

Who's trying to be slick though? All I did was ask prettyboy if he remembered our argument. You're making it seem like I'm trying my hardest to avoid the original topic.

For the most part, I agree with your opening post in this thread..

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Who's trying to be slick though? All I did was ask prettyboy if he remembered our argument. You're making it seem like I'm trying my hardest to avoid the original topic.

For the most part, I agree with your opening post in this thread..

Just trying to keep my thread from turning into something else like 90% of the threads on here :ehh:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This was ticky tacky stuff? Come on breh

silvastddefens.gif

(This is a portion of the short grabbing)

648016_1.jpg

648016_2.jpg
looks like gamesmanship to me, considering sonnen's history is poetic

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Let me rephrase, not 'cool with', but more of 'they don't have a problem with him'.
Why would you still have a problem with a guy that failed to win a title (in 2 weightclasses) despite being granted 3 opportunities thru dubious means? To still talk about him today with disdain would just seem petty they won chael lost and is now irrelevant (in the title picture). Hes essentially someone elses gnat now

Damn!! Jones HATES Chael, it's so obvious. I was wrong all along.
you know all this stuff like TUF and ufc tonight arent real right? I mean all the comradery and tomfoolery is basically for show and most these dudes dont talk to one another right? even after all the bumchumming on TUF when it came to interviews leading to the fight jones veered from the script and called sonnen a steroid cheat.No offence but do you still believe in santa clause and talking reindeers too? cuz i got a bridge to sell u

Last edited:

The Infamous

Daps
you know all this stuff like TUF and ufc tonight arent real right? I mean all the comradery and tomfoolery is basically for show and most these dudes dont talk to one another right? even after all the bumchumming on TUF when it came to interviews leading to the fight jones veered from the script and called sonnen a steroid cheat.No offence but do you still believe in santa clause and talking reindeers too? cuz i got a bridge to sell u

Wow, you're dumb. Being friendly on TUF kills buzz/hype for the fight. People want animosity and rivalries. If you watch that video and believe that Jones truly dislikes Sonnen, then you're really dense breh.

Last edited: