Who Is The Most Overrated Active Fighter?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
unpopular opinion but gsp, he doesnt exactly "beat" his opponent does he, he like many just use the unified rules and the 5 or 3/5min rds system to their advantage. You take a look at his record and the only elite welterweight hes finished is matt hughes.Yet this guy is on every p4p list and being called the greatest ever :why:.White pride knows no limits :stopitslime:

The Infamous

Vocabulary.spills.I'm.ill
Daps
unpopular opinion but gsp, he doesnt exactly "beat" his opponent does he, he like many just use the unified rules and the 5 or 3/5min rds system to their advantage. You take a look at his record and the only elite welterweight hes finished is matt hughes.Yet this guy is on every p4p list and being called the greatest ever :why:.White pride knows no limits :stopitslime:

Stop the hate breh. I wouldn't call him the GOAT, but he's definitely in the top 3 [along with Anderson and Fedor].

Since when is finishing fights a necessity for being great?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Stop the hate breh. I wouldn't call him the GOAT, but he's definitely in the top 3 [along with Anderson and Fedor].

Since when is finishing fights a necessity for being great?

Maybe not in boxing, but MMA its not a good look anybody whos a weight cutter like GSP could wrestle smaller men and lay on them for 20-25 mins

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Maybe not in boxing, but MMA its not a good look anybody whos a weight cutter like GSP could wrestle smaller men and lay on them for 20-25 mins
this, u goin to tell me with such dominant top control the thought of g&p via elbows to skin would somehow put him in a dangerous position? Nah the guy is an ultimate athlete but what he does isn't what mma is about

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anyone who didn't say Adrien Broner is just wrong.

Of course. I don't even mind Broner, either. Although, it is fun to :troll: @Newzz

But, this dude was a -2000 favorite against Paulie. That is just ridiculous odds for a boxing match and shows how overrated he is. The way the fight went did not surprise me in the slightest either. Ponce showed years ago how lazy he can be in the ring and that he can be out boxed

Last edited by a moderator:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
this, u goin to tell me with such dominant top control the thought of g&p via elbows to skin would somehow put him in a dangerous position? Nah the guy is an ultimate athlete but what he does isn't what mma is about

Basically. Dude gets tauted for being such a great athlete ect..but he doesnt even wrestle. He sandbags.

Dude doesnt even attempt to GnP because its too big of a risk to get swept. I respect GSP for what he's done, but not the way he went about it.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

Funny thing about that is I was just listening to GSP on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast and he was talking about how he'd rather fight WITHOUT rounds and how much he liked the old-school UFC. :patrice:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Of course. I don't even mind Broner, either. Although, it is fun to :troll: @Newzz

But, this dude was a -2000 favorite against Paulie. That is just ridiculous odds for a boxing match and shows how overrated he is. The way the fight went did not surprise me in the slightest either. Ponce showed years ago how lazy he can be in the ring and that he can be out boxed

With Haymon on our side......we cant lose:blessed:

#BandCamp

:smughaymon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: So, Lamont sucks now? Good to know.

Kind of odd as seeing before the fight, he was "easily the most skilled dude in the division" and "a beast"

:mynikka:

Checkmate:salute: