Who needs the Wrestlemania win more? Bray or Rusev?

Who needs to win their match at Mania more?

• Bray Wyatt

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Rusev

Votes: 23 63.9%

• Total voters

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rusev. Wwe will find away to :cape: for Wyatt no matter how mediocre he is.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I voted for Rusev because Wyatt's stock has fallen further than WWE corporate. Wyatt needed the win last year over Cena. He took the L and then they split up the Wyatt Family for what reason exactly.. Rowen is doing nothing and Harper is in a midcard title feud with 6 other guys.

Rusev still has a chance to do big things. Him and Lana together is a great act but I think they are going to make the same mistake with him. They will probably split up Rusev and Lana for no reason and it will hurt both of them. If Rusev loses to Cena where does he go from there? Nowhere as a heel. They'd have to turn him and Lana face.

See, Rusev should only drop a fall to an up and comer. A loss to Cena does nothing for anyone.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I feel like Rusev needs the win more.

I personally never saw Bray Wyatt as someone that needed to be concerned with Belts and shyt. For me,he's just like...a weird/eccentric dude that can be funny to adults and maybe scary to kids.

Also, I remember reading that Bray like...had a lot of control over his character. Writing promos, picking theme songs, etc. That alone shows me that he will be able to adapt better than a guy like Rusev.

What Bray needs is his god damn family back.

Rusev on the other hand.....losing here pretty much kills the "fear" he has. He'll be just another guy buried by Cena.