Who Was In The Right?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So I get a knock on the door today at my spot. It’s the maintenance people and some Ricky Ricardo looking mothafukka. They like we gotta do sprinkler inspection. So I needed to put a few things up as I wasn’t expecting them and was like I’m not ready. The maintenance man said we gotta come in. I looked at that nikka like :why: breh I said it’s not a good time right now and asked could they come back. He said no, once we leave we can’t come back. I was like alright cool. I didn’t give a fukk about the sprinklers being inspected anyway. As matter of fact I know for a fact they work cause they had a fire in the spot above me last year and it flooded out my shyt and it took a month to fix.

But anyway, within 2 minutes I get a call from the property manager. I listen to the message and she saying they have to do the inspection and they have to come back. So I instantly call back and she pick up the phone first thing I say is what did breh say? Cause you calling me like you the fukking police talking about yall gotta come back and I asked this man in his face could they come back and he said no. So she start trying to talk over me and of course that wasn’t gonna work so she hung up on me :beli:

I call right back on some why the fukk toy hang up on me. She like doubleburger, it’s always something with you. I’m like no, yall on some fukk shyt, I barley stay at this spot since that fire shyt but everytime I am, yall wanna bother a nikka. Then I told her I was going to snitch on her to corporate.

A minute after that, I hear the maintenance dude voice in the hall way. I buss out the door and walk to him and say, what the fukk your say to the property manager. This bytch nikka says, you can’t talk to me that way. I’m like nikka I can talk to you anyway I want, the fukk. This nikka pulls out his phone and calls the fukking property manger like a bytch. At the same time the Ricky Ricardo looking mothafuka start copping please saying I didn’t say anything bro. I’m like nikka I’m not even talking to you, calm your scary ass down. Then I told the maintenance man I’m snitching on him to corporate too.

I low key think they may try and get me up outta here. But this not like my other spot where the condo board can vote a resident out. fukk these nikkas

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Too add on, I was just talking to a chick in the building and asked if they did inspection at her shyt. She was like yeah they called her and asked her to put up her dog. I told her the property manager called and got on my ass and that I’m a victim. But she said they had to do it by today or they get fined. I was like well that bytch nikka should have said ok when I asked could they come back later.