Votes: 92 78.0%

• Total voters

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her line from that song "but he gotta eat the booty like groceries " has become mainstream slang lol im not even gonna argue with you no point.

tenor.gif

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So basically they're one hit wonders?

I don't fukk with these new music these days cause they all sound the same shyt that put me :snooze:. Just like I don't fukk with Migos and not even bother listen to these BS :trash: songs
I dont like new music either but they arent one hit wonders they literally been in the industry forever since like the early 2000s.

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
So basically they're one hit wonders?

I don't fukk with these new music these days cause they all sound the same shyt that put me :snooze:. Just like I don't fukk with Migos and not even bother listen to these BS :trash: songs

Idk. I just remember that smoke, drink and make up track from Mila J because the song and video reminded me of some Aaliyah shyt. But I don’t know any other tracks from her off the top of my head.

Jhene is more well known, though. The Worst was a pretty big song. And I think she dropped a joint album with Big Sean like a year or two ago or something.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont listen to there music dude all im saying is they arent unknowns or forgottens lol. Im done discussing this shyt lol.

All right then but you have a nerve to say you're surprised I ain't know Jhene. :pachaha: