Why are men so tender headed???

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Seriously though :snoop:

I just got done washing, conditioning and combing out a male friend's hair and this negro was yelling and telling me to don't pull so hard and kept moving his head thru the entire process :what:

I was getting so irritated! I am a patient person but its like most of u nikkas are tender headed as hell :wtf:

Grown asses can sit up and get ya lining fukked up by a barber but can't handle getting ya nappy ass hair washed and detangled :stopitslime:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Cuz most nikkas aren't used gettin their head and hair messed with. Most have haircuts. I've had hair just about my whole life so it's nothing new but I've witnessed first hand new fags do the same shyt you said while gettin their dreads done :snoop:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Cuz most nikkas aren't used gettin their head and hair messed with. Most have haircuts. I've had hair just about my whole life so it's nothing new but I've witnessed first hand new fags do the same shyt you said while gettin their dreads done :snoop:

Well ive known men that have had long hair their entire lives and either keep it in dreads, twists, or braids and are still tender headed to this day :fedup:

Don't get me started on these nikkas that beg me to retwist their dreads but can't hold their freaking head still for nothing :blink:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Seriously though :snoop:

I just got done washing, conditioning and combing out a male friend's hair and this negro was yelling and telling me to don't pull so hard and kept moving his head thru the entire process :what:

I was getting so irritated! I am a patient person but its like most of u nikkas are tender headed as hell :wtf:

Grown asses can sit up and get ya lining fukked up by a barber but can't handle getting ya nappy ass hair washed and detangled :stopitslime:

:ohhh: He must be gay

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I have absolutely no answer to your question, but I will say that I kinda get why it'd irritate you. :ld:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
All of what you guys said plus women take better care of their scalps... unless they are getting perms of course.

Mr. Negative

Tell The Gang I'll Never Break My Promise, Mayne
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
women have their shyt combed and brushed and their hair pulled and twisted day in and day out from the time that they're born almost.

men get haircuts, brush their shyt and keep it moving.

and your boy is a whiny bytch. Prolly looking for some sympathy p*ssy.