Why do coli nikkas beef with black women?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I think the line for "honest criticism" and "bashing" is blurred if it even exists. And as @The Grendel said, the site is used as a mirror. The Coli Queens may not do it but other spaces full of women do and this is a board that is largely black and male (I know yall think it's all white pretenders but I think that's exaggerated) so frustrations and conceptual retaliation is gonna emerge.

You will have some people saying some wild shyt about black women on here...and then you will have people who come to their defense even if a post was a true critique.

I think this board has to acknowledge that just about all ethnicities, including us, have cultural standards and frequencies, but every person isn't going to fit or adhere to them, so for the half that has been deemed the initiators (men), there's going to be a downtrodden segment. I think it actually is acknowledged, but unwittingly in non-BM vs BW threads, or in them on some :umad: instead of an open mind.

I say all that as someone who gets ignored by ALL women, black, white, silver, pink...

Edit: The frequency of the threads can be bothersome though

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
No bytch I meant flailing as in flounder, struggle uselessly. To p*ssy useless nikkas with sad ambitions of making it at 32 we know you'll take anything as promotion. At least we're talking about you, huh? Stay out of my notifications bytch. Go talk to that expired milk dud you call a wife to get the attention you so desperately crave.
:umad:
"Stay out of my notifications bytch"

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
im sure this question has been asked on the coli since 2012
you really think you're about to get the answer now?:mjlol:
or is it that you already know the answer:mjlol:
edit: you already answered the question:mjlol: just call them out by their @ and tell them that they are bitter emotional fakkits instead of sneak dissing

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
What I do with my dikk is none of your business....So, why are you even in my mentions you goofy ass cracka from the UK? fukk out of my mentions and don't ever come back in them.

:umad:

fukk u gon do about it?

fukkin ho

Run along and delete your account again like the p*ssy that u are

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember an article I saw on fb, might have been posted here too, where a young breh called his mom out for lying on Facebook. I looked at the comments and most of them were black people saying things like, "I would have never exposed my mom like that, she would have beat my ass", and so on and so on.

This isn't an isolated incident. Many black people grew up with dysfunctional, ineffective, or downright abusive mothers, but if you ever tried to even mention what she was doing you were threatened with violence or withheld affection.

So of course nikkas would grow up to see any criticism of women as an attack. You even have some dudes apologizing for "failing" black women.

You didn't fail them my guy. You can't compete with daddy government who will give the most stubborn, unproductive, worthless women food, clothing, and shelter as long as she doesn't bring a man in with enough dignity to tell her she's wrong (dudes who lay up with section 8 broads who have to keep their bags pack lack dignity and options. And these women take this autonomy and do not seek to build or improve conditions, it's an eternal race to placate fluctuating "feelings".

The government kicks a lil cash and, in return, the get damn near unlimited prison labor and profits, weak "celebrities" who refuse to speak the truth about anything, malleable athletes like Kevin Durant who take pay cuts to save white billionaires some chump change, and just overall weak men.

The state of the black community today is why, in the old days, families kept the sons around to help and married the daughter's off for a dowry.

Bet the farm on your daughters breh...