Why Do The Gym Niccas Like Thick Girls?

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Girls in here acting like because they got hit on personally, gym nikkas all must specifically like their type :mjlol:
Those same nikkas that hit on your "thick" ass probably hit on every other girl at the gym. They probably know that big girls are like shooting fish in a barrel cuz of the low self-esteem :francis:

@itsyoung!! :gucci: Wtf does it matter if I was seriously dating a man or just casually fukn him? And yes, i know the difference. And yes, I've done both. Either way my point is I could and still can pull a physically fit man....:camby:
What does it matter? Where's your self confidence, ma? :hhh:
The tier of woman a dude would fukk is significantly lower than the tier he'd seriously date. I'd fukk a girl with 1 leg & 3 arms, but wifey has to have the proper limb ratio

And for the bolded: women don't pull men, they get pulled. I thought this was common knowledge :francis:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
@YaBoy :what:... no where did I state all gym brehs like thick or bigger girls. I shared MY experience.

And don't ak like u give a damn about a woman's self confidence and then follow it up with a sentence about who these nikkas really wanna date. Worry bout your own dikk, not one I'm ridin'....

:camby:

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
boring-eVUxrs178Yq2s

search

Someone tell me how to post gifs god damnit!!!!!! :damn:

Edit: fukk this :beli:

Anyway, I was gonna say that gym dudes like thick chicks for the same reasons that skinny dudes like em: phat asses and big t*ts...

My gif game is weak af :dame:

1. Click "View original image" on the gif
2. Copy the URL
3. Paste URL into the icon to the right of the smiley icon
4. Rep me

Daps
1. Click "View original image" on the gif
2. Copy the URL
3. Paste URL into the icon to the right of the smiley icon
4. Rep me

You's a real one, indeed...

imqcma.jpg

I swear I WOULD rep you but every time I try to rep someone, the error screen comes up. Could it be because of my negative rep?

"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." :snoop:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@YaBoy :what:... no where did I state all gym brehs like thick or bigger girls. I shared MY experience.

And don't ak like u give a damn about a woman's self confidence and then follow it up with a sentence about who these nikkas really wanna date. Worry bout your own dikk, not one I'm ridin'....

:camby:
1. The title of the thread is "why do gym nikkas like thick girls?" Not why do some, or why do a few.

2. I never said you specifically claimed all men wanted "thick" girls, you ran with that assumption

3. I can be concerned with a woman's self-esteem while still clarifying a situation. They're not mutually exclusive :comeon:

4. It's an Internet forum, ain't nobody worried about you or the dikk you & every thick bytch in your gym is riding :heh: