Why is Lonzo Ball so highly regarded?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
this "fox dropped 39 on ball" rhetoric is lazy and for the people who only looked at the boxscore.. ball wasnt even guarding him for the vast majority of those points

monk destroyed and dominated dude and that was in the actual complexion of the game during the games most feverish pivotal point as well.

he was exposed by monk badly.

art barr

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was hurt, he was limping off the court. Tough to defend the P&R with bruised hip and pulled hamstring. He didn't guard him like that stop the narrative. He was good defensively in his freshman year and projects as a good defender at the next level. Fox is an elite prospect, again the narrative needs to stop.

I happen to think Lonzo was afraid of getting too embarrassed and exposed by Fox. Lonzo was hiding against Fox at times even though Lonzo is 6'6, has length and instincts. Soft.

Daps
Who cares? Steph Curry can't guard anyone in the NBA and that doesn't stop fakkits like you from slurping him.

Lonzo Ball will be the best PG in the NBA in 3 years. He's a bonafide superstar. Only a cac or a c00n would say otherwise.
It is now over three years since you made this post, and Lonzo is closer to the worst PG in the NBA than he is the best. He's a bonafide bust. Looks like you should've listened to the cacs and c00ns.

:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is now over three years since you made this post, and Lonzo is closer to the worst PG in the NBA than he is the best. He's a bonafide bust. Looks like you should've listened to the cacs and c00ns.

:mjgrin:

:yeshrug: that's what I get for ignoring the fact he said LeBron was his favorite player growing up. Shoulda known better.

At least I correctly rated Jayson Tatum over him in the end and he's proven me right.

Always trust the guy who says his favorite player was Kobe over the guy who says it was LeBron.