Wilder and Joshua: who’s duckin who?

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
:patrice:

They’re both at their best, and at the top of their popularity. Why are they delaying the bag they’ll get for this?

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Brit is.

Wilder is willing to fight anyone
Which is why the Brit had a greater resume at 19 pro fights than Wilder at 39?
Neither are ducking each other. Wilders handlers are happy for him to fight weak opponents like he's been doing his whole career in the usual Al Haymon style and Joshua is happy to let Wilder build up his name to make the fight bigger.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Which is why the Brit had a greater resume at 19 pro fights than Wilder at 39?
Neither are ducking each other. Wilders handlers are happy for him to fight weak opponents like he's been doing his whole career in the usual Al Haymon style and Joshua is happy to let Wilder build up his name to make the fight bigger.

You sound retarded as hell. It's not Haymon or Wilders fault his big name opponents keep getting popped for peds :francis:

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I'm noticing a trend with Haymon fighters where they "duck" the fights fans want for a couple years while cashing easy checks against scrubs. Then they get to a point where they basically have to start cashing out against bigger names and they go around calling ppl out and claiming ppl are ducking them because ppl don't want to fight on their terms now. I feel like Stevenson, Wilder and Davis have done this.

I say that to say I don't think either one of these dudes are ducking each other. I just think Wilder went from a place where he was happy to fight in Alabama for $700-1mil and now that he's desperate to make that next step and ppl ain't pressed cause they getting THEY MONEY elsewhere he mad and trying spin it

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I just think they are milking it out to maximize profit. Even if we have to wait another year to see it as long as they are both undefeated it would still do some terrific numbers.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
I don't think either is ducking the other, but like with all major fights they gotta come to a fair deal for both parties. I think the fight ends up happening at the end of 2018 with Wilder likely fighting Ortiz in Spring and AJ and Parker unifying. By the time Wilder and Joshua do fight it could potentially be for the Undisputed Heavyweight title and the winner would be the very first Heavyweight to hold all the current major belts (WBO, WBA, WBC, IBF). The last to hold the WBA, IBF, WBC was Lennox Lewis in '99.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I'm noticing a trend with Haymon fighters where they "duck" the fights fans want for a couple years while cashing easy checks against scrubs. Then they get to a point where they basically have to start cashing out against bigger names and they go around calling ppl out and claiming ppl are ducking them because ppl don't want to fight on their terms now. I feel like Stevenson, Wilder and Davis have done this.

I say that to say I don't think either one of these dudes are ducking each other. I just think Wilder went from a place where he was happy to fight in Alabama for $700-1mil and now that he's desperate to make that next step and ppl ain't pressed cause they getting THEY MONEY elsewhere he mad and trying spin it

Examples.. Wilder and Adonis.

Go