Will a strict water veggies and fruits diet without exercise make me lose weight?

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
If you don't have access to a gym, just jog outside at a park or around your block

^This. I started giving a shyt about my health for real about two months ago, and I've dropped like 21 pounds or so solely on the strength of a caloric deficit/counting calories (highlighted by cutting out sodas and upping water intake) and incorporating walking/jogging 2-4 times a week.

Even though I've cut out most fried foods in favor of grilled and tried to up fruit and veggie consumption, what I eat doesn't seem to matter as much as I thought it would. What seems to be most important is that I ate less of it.

As a friend of mine -- he's a personal trainer -- told me, the concept of weight loss basically boils down to four words: "Eat less, move more."

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Reason i wanna do that kinda diet is cause i dont have access to a gym (work 9 to 5 and i dnt have a car)...will that diet help me lose weight?

Diet alone will lose weight, but it probably won't give you the physique you're looking for. I should know because back in 2015 I lost 65lbs on diet alone pretty much and walking, but was still not satisfied with how I looked. I just looked like a smaller version of the fat me without any definition or tone to speak of.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean you could always do Intermittent fasting you will most def lose weight.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Even then he's gonna need to eat at least a little fruit a day. The sugars in fruit will give them energy since their carbs will be so low.

nah, he'll just need to up his electrolytes