Will you be angry if Cena beats Brock at NOC?

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
I'll probably be done until the rumble especially if he makes Brock tap. I'm just so all set with Cena.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
Nah, because im used to the dude getting embarrassed and getting a win back. Now if Dolph gives that belt back to Miz............. that's a different story

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would not be surprised to see Cena win the belt unless they book Brock to retain. It's really up to what HHH wants to do, though Vince McMahon obviously still has a say in the matter. In which case, it would be all but certain that they are riding with Lesnar/Reigns to WM unless plans change between now and then, or possibly by the Royal Rumble. While there is uncertainty as to which direction the company plans to take, it's a sure bet we'll know in the coming weeks if things are not as they seem.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I'm already finding myself watching less and less. With Ambrose off the show for awhile (looks like it'll be until after the next ppv), Rollins, Heyman & Lesnar are the only ones keeping me watching. If Lesnar loses, I might be done until the Rumble :manny:
yeah i'm watching AT the show..nothing is sticking out to me with no Ambrose or Bryan on the show. just not interested right now.

still geeked for the debuts in NXT though..cant wait for those.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Only way I can buy Cena winning is if he cheats blatantly. :demoniccena:

I'm talking...inadvertently knock the ref out, grabs a foreign object, and desperately wails on Brock Lesnar while the kids go :lupegarvey: in the crowd and then comes out the next night with the belt like, "I told you that I never give up." :cenasabo:

Start a trend of cheating champion Cena that humble-brags about being the best champion ever. He'd be the biggest face/heel hybrid ever. :lupepopcorn:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only way I can buy Cena winning is if he cheats blatantly. :demoniccena:

I'm talking...inadvertently knock the ref out, grabs a foreign object, and desperately wails on Brock Lesnar while the kids go :lupegarvey: in the crowd and then comes out the next night with the belt like, "I told you that I never give up." :cenasabo:

Start a trend of cheating champion Cena that humble-brags about being the best champion ever. He'd be the biggest face/heel hybrid ever. :lupepopcorn:
You know that's way too entertaining for a WWE storyline. :ufdup:
Cena will dig down deep into his heart to find the hustle, loyalty and respect necessary to squash Brock
caHC7Gp.png

Then come out the next night on Raw, yell "DA CHAMP IS HE-UH" in his Boston accent and all the little kids at home go :stylin:
Then Bruce Blitz has a 7 hour video hyperventilating about it. And a stroke. :wow: