:mjlol:

" they are nobody..":picard:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success #1200Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy
we should also call out people who claim that investing just the right amount of money into the right stocks and bonds will create a new black society.

as well as people who hold on to the near and dear "trillion dollar buying power" or whatever that fallacious nonsense is.

I just wish there wasn't this cold war between him and Carnell

It seems the black internet can't link unless the otherside completely agrees

Both of their perspectives are needed

Once black folk have better politics, we'd definitely need a Dr. Watkins, but, he's selling dreams just as bad as Jay-Z and puffy

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA

Once black folk have better politics, we'd definitely need a Dr. Watkins, but, he's selling dreams just as bad as Jay-Z and puffy
black people cannot get on code, and stay on code.

she was 100 percent right about everything she said, he needs to come out and apologize and address the facts. she did a lot for him.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
we should also call out people who claim that investing just the right amount of money into the right stocks and bonds will create a new black society.

as well as people who hold on to the near and dear "trillion dollar buying power" or whatever that fallacious nonsense is.

That's the real c00n shyt...

Gonna tell us to buy stocks and bonds on one hand...

Then tell us to buy your bullshyt products with information that we can get for free on the other cause "we gotta support Black business..."

The Black Wealth Prosperity Gospel Hustlers be on some mindfukkery...

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

No...

fukk that....

Division is good...

There is a divide between those that wanna hustle Black folks for every dollar they got and there's Black people that wanna create an equitable society for us to live in...

We don't need to form like Voltron to get things done. Too much time is spent on "We need to stick together..."

Conflict is good, conflict weeds people out, people need to be weeded out and I wish everyone of these nikkas that wanna peddle this conservative Ronald Regan, trickle-down economics bullshyt get weeded the fukk out. I wish these nikkas to be fukking irrelevant. I don't want these nikkas speaking on MSNBC. I don't want these nikkas on ABC. I don't want these nikkas to have followers. I don't want these nikkas to have a Twitter account. And I want everybody that think like them to go away.

The Oprahs, Jay Z, Puffy Daddys and on the small scale, the Boyce Watkins, Jason Blacks and Dr. Claude Andersons are deluding Black people and creating a fantasy world where what the fukk they are talking about does not exist and does not have the capability to exist.

The shyt they peddle doesn't even make sense to anybody that can read a damn graph...but you got nikkas in their feelings and insecure about their socioeconomic status and wanna deny reality so people listen to them...

We don't need motherfukkers like that...at all...

We can't have politics that is based in fantasy and wishful thinking and being hopeful...

If we can't look at numbers provided by the fukking US Census and I see a got damn 20K in median wealth for a Black household of 4 or whatever the number is...and then a motherfukking tell me..."We got a trillion buying power, we just need to use it right..."

I can't fukk with that person because they are either damn idiot beyond measure or they are manipulative and trying to sell something. There is no reconciling that.

These nikkas want a world where there are more rich Black people and that's it. That's all they care about. They think rich nikkas will make the world a better place.

The other want a world where everybody has what they need to be happy and thrive and do what they want. We want no violence. We want healthcare. We want education. We can't even do that as a group of people...we can't even provide that, we can't even do that globally as a race.

We got Black people locked up in cages and being sold as slaves still and these nikkas wanna talk about stocks and bonds and buying real estate and just outright denying the Black race as a global underclass.

That's the wave they are on. Who the fukk in their right mind wanna do anything political with them nikkas?

fukk them nikkas and fukk them nikkas for life...there is no reconciliation and one side gotta win and the other side gotta go away..

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is it just me or has boyce watkins been letting off that free smoke lately:whew: