With the Brand Split, This Is the Perfect Time to Bring Back...

Daps
New owner of Smackdown, Shane McMahon, comes out on the first night of the new Smackdown with a new entrance set made up of the old Silver Fist burstin through a giant LCD board (Production can make it hot)
CjiXz_TWsAApIG6.jpg

He gets on the mic and says something like....
004_raw_03072016ej_0010-4107868b6fecc2001632ab5728acbbbb.jpg

"I told you back in February that I was here to evoke change here in WWE. You people said you wanted change and I promised you I was going to create change. Im here to leave a lasting impression. While I was gone, all I would ever see on social media was how stale the WWE was under Stephanie and Hunter's regime well Im here to say...that finally ends now. I have 100% control of WWE Smackdown and I now have the keys to the WWE machine.

First off, how bout that new entrance set, yall dig the new scenery?
images

***cheap pop***

I thought you guys would but thats not all I did for you..oh not by a long shot. This is what WWE is all about. Its about what you guys want, not what we want. Its all about the lasting memories you guys create and what you people want to see happen in this squared circle. No more gimmicks, No more filler, and most importantly, No more Triple H and Stephanie holding back what YOU want to see happen in this company.

My second order of business here on the new and improved Smackdown brand is to give you guys a new championship to represent OUR brand and like I said before, Im here to set the blueprint for the generations of fans here today and born tomorrow. So with that, I read all your tweets, all your emails, all your letters, and I'm proud to reintroduce to you (new and old fans) around the world to OUR "World Heavyweight Championship" for OUR Smackdown brand...

wwe-belts-7.jpg

:krs: :noah: :ohlawd:
:dj2:
This is Awesome!!!
clap, clap clap-clap-clap

"This is what WWE legacy is all about and its only right for me to continue the tradition of "pro wrestling" that my grandfather and father set years ago when I was a young man and I want to keep that going for all of you and especially for the passionate fans out there who have been wanting to see this symbol of excellence return to pro wrestling. Thank you very much.

*drops mic*

12_Retro_03282016cg_Owens_005--8015202f98e4a7f2a5cfdc3cb36f4d49.jpg

Last edited: