Wladimir's workout feat. Shannon Briggs... Let's go champ!!

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This troll campaign is catchy....got me adopting the "Let's Go Champ" mantra and everything....I could only imagine how wet some cats britches would be calling Floyd a wimp if Pac or Margarito was trolling him like this....but it's Vlad, so we get to laugh it off and not hold his feet to the fire on it. Go ahead and fight Shannon....it'll be the only name opponent of his that I would recognize for almost a decade....LET'S GO CHAMP!

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko may face nemesis Shannon Briggs in his next fight. “I want what the fans want, also Briggs,” stated Klitschko. In a poll by German media giant BILD, 72% of respondents stated they want to see Klitschko face Briggs and Wlad’s manager Bernd Bönte told RTL that Klitschko-Briggs “isn’t entirely excluded.”

The 42-year-old Briggs, who is currently rated WBA #7, has been stalking the Klitschko around the globe, twice confronting him in the gym, at press conferences, at a restaurant and even on the open sea, generating millions of views on YouTube in the process. Last week in Germany Briggs disrupted Wladimir’s press training, but was prevented by security from direct contact with the champ.
Let's Go Champ!!!! :salute:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Lets go champ

Shannon-Briggs.jpg

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Wow, this dude Briggs is desperate for a payday.

Wladimir might as well fight him, who the fukk else is worth fighting at heavyweight.