WM 32 could have looked like this

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Cena and Taker still being held out as a possibility

Undertaker vs. John Cena is still a possibility for WrestleMania - Wrestling News

There has been speculation on plans for Braun Strowman at WrestleMania. One of the rumored matches for the show is Strowman against The Undertaker. In the latest Wrestling Observer newsletter, Dave Meltzer noted that as of this writing, nothing is locked in for The Undertaker at WrestleMania.

If John Cena is able to recover in time then the plan is still for him to face Taker at the show. Based on how fast Cena has been able to come back from previous injuries and the fact that this show is going to be their biggest ever, I would not be shocked if Cena was able to come back in time. If Cena is healed enough from his shoulder injury, then they could just have him appear on Raw for 3 to 4 weeks leading up to WrestleMania and just not have him do anything physical until the match happens.

Braun Strowman is being protected so it looks like they do have long-term plans for him. Whether or not it will be against The Undertaker remains to be seen.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
The WWE is retarded. With a gutted roster, you would think they'd let go of the company politickin' and of the ways they wanna see things go down (HHH in a prominent main event feud, keeping deserving guys out of the spotlight, pushing Braun Strowman for no apparent reason etc) and just go all out. They had Daniel Bryan and Batista on deck, but didn't wanna clear DB cuz of reasons, and pitched Batista, who was apparently down for a real storyline, some dumb special ref role. WM 32 could have easily and realistically looked like this:

Reigns vs. Undertaker (Fresh matchup, builds Reigns, and gives Taker, who's presently your company's top draw and can still put on a good match, a meaningful feud)

This could have worked better a few years ago, if Taker never took that WM L to Lesnar and have Reigns win the RR and instead of going for the title he challenged "The Streak" had Reigns dominate the match but lose I think the it would have gave Reigns more respect from the WWE Universe and preserves The Undertaker's legacy.

Brock vs. Batista (Fresh matchup, Batista knows MMA so its not totally unbelievable, two household names)

Eh this would have reminded me of Goldberg/Lesner when the wrestled @ WM

HHH vs. Bray (Fresh matchup, builds Bray)

I'd be interested off the fact that these 2 never really faced each other before.

Styles vs. Bryan (No brainer)

Yup I agree a no brainer.

+ Kevin Owens, Dean Ambrose, New Day, and League of Nations to round out the rest of your card.

As long as it would be entertaining and make some sorta sense.

Throw in some advertised Rock, HBK, and Stone Cold appearances and you'll get your 100k

Eh yeah and no, it would be great to see these dudes at WM but WWE for years has been relying on these dudes to bump up numbers and doing that you don't let the current roster get a brighter shine like they should. Have your current roster advertise their own product.