workout apps

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Anyone use workout apps? I was looking for one dl a few but they all running shyt or just pictures of how to workout. Anyone know some good shut where you can track your progress or idk just some good shut to motivate me to keep going and shows me that I'm making progress cause I been going for a month and half and I don't see no results

Daps
Anyone use workout apps? I was looking for one dl a few but they all running shyt or just pictures of how to workout. Anyone know some good shut where you can track your progress or idk just some good shut to motivate me to keep going and shows me that I'm making progress cause I been going for a month and half and I don't see no results
Being natural it takes time around1-3 years to see significant results. And those gym apps are over rated they don't help at all. Just YouTube some workout routines until you find one that works for you. Best results for naturals is full body workout 3x a week in my opinion. Best of luck to you

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean they got pull up,pushups, sit ups,etc apps but like @Breaking Limitations said just YouTube some things and you'll be fine,just stay consistent getting built takes TIME!

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
if u want to start losing weight by taking up running, nothing beats the couch to 5k app.