workout recovery advice

CouldntBeMeTho

Catset Conglomerate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Just curious if anyone has any good workout recovery advice..

Ive been fukking with muscle milk for awhile, ice showers, and stretching.. For the most part my recoveries are quick..

The only problem is my legs. Im not getting quick enough recoveries after leg day or basketball..

Any suggestions? Specifically for legs?

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
I tried a piping Epsom Salts bath and it worked but I once I tried a piping hot bath no salt and it still worked so I think oits either the hot water or placebo.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Just curious if anyone has any good workout recovery advice..

Ive been fukking with muscle milk for awhile, ice showers, and stretching.. For the most part my recoveries are quick..

The only problem is my legs. Im not getting quick enough recoveries after leg day or basketball..

Any suggestions? Specifically for legs?

Not much you can do post-leg day breh that's just your central nervous system telling you, "Good job breh :obama:".

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
shea butter

Google

and dmso solvent
Google

Aug 15, 2006 - The therapeutic relief of DMSO in a matter of minutes and at most one hour after an ... to the muscles, tendons and ligaments in the form of strains and sprains. ... It always gets very sore and the thing I notice most of all is that

glutamine powder benefits

Google

The Benefits Of Glutamine!

THE BENEFITS OF L-GLUTAMINE!
Are you supplementing L-Glutamine? If not, maybe you should consider it after reading the following benefits. Glutamine is a carbon and nitrogen donor and helps restore glycogen which restores energy. Glutamine is the most important component of muscle protein, and helps repair and build muscle. Here's a list of glutamine benefits:

• Glutamine has been linked to protein synthesis. It prevents your muscle from being catabolized (eaten up) in order to provide Glutamine for other cells in the body.

• Glutamine helps maintain cell volume and hydration, speeding up wound and burn healing and recovery.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Right after my leg work out, I do treadmill walking or stationary bike. Helps with the recovery (BroScience lol) but TBH I do notice a difference if I dont do that.

Foam roller too.