World of Demons [PlatinumGames]

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps

PlatinumGames and DeNA have revealed the two companies are working on a mobile game for Android and Apple iOS devices. World of Demons will be a free-to-play title where people will step into the shoes of a samurai named Onimaru, shrine maiden named Sayo or third as yet unnamed character as they attempt to fight and defeat the yokai and oni infesting their world. Preregistration is open at the official website.

Each of World of Demons’ characters will play differently. Players use touch-based controls to attack and use the touch screen to create symbols for finishing moves. They will also be able to collect these over 80 yokai, bringing up to three into a fight to use their different attack spells, elemental buffs and support techniques. Yokai are earned from battles or via a gacha system. Said Yokai can also be fused and refined, while samurais and their weapons can be customized and upgraded. People can go through a Skirmish campaign, participate in asynchronous PvP via Yokai Showdown, participate in cooperative Samurai Stronghold matches by using friends’ characters and take on daily challenges.

Read more at World Of Demons Is PlatinumGames’ New Mobile Title - Siliconera

its a free to play mobile game coming to ios in summer 2018 and android later on:beli:

Looks cool got a okami vibe to it and apparently it has some sort of moster collecting element to it

imma check it out when it drops what y'all think?:jbhmm:

llt23

All Star
Daps
I saw the trailer not knowing it was a phone game. shyt looked dope. Then I read your post. :beli:

Mobile games with an action focus are terrible. Its impossible to have good controls. And if the controls are responsive it boils down to tap, hold or swipe which is not engaging at all. Not interested.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I saw the trailer not knowing it was a phone game. shyt looked dope. Then I read your post. :beli:

Mobile games with an action focus are terrible. Its impossible to have good controls. And if the controls are responsive it boils down to tap, hold or swipe which is not engaging at all. Not interested.

Doesn't Bayo wii u and the switch collection have touchscreen controls?

I never heard anyone say those were bad on there

I dunno I'll still check it out tho I mean its gonna be free:ehh:

llt23

All Star
Daps
I think Nintendo games are different. I havent played Bayo on those systems but I know the DS and 3DS has used the touch screen well, but usually its touch screen mixed with game pad controls which is a diff animal. :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
IgMyx.gif

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
If it's fun and makes PG money I'm all for it, so they work on their own IPs. Maybe we'll get Scalebound from em one day. :mjgrin: