Would you consider Kofi Kingston for the HOF solo or only as a part of New Day?

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Was thinking earlier about the most decorated black wrestlers of all time and how Kofi is up there. Would he only get in because of New Day or did Kofi earn his stripes. I still hope to see a rumble win and at least one title win

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Both.

He's the most decorated wrestler in the company rn (that has yet to win a world title), has always stayed over despite being in creative deadzone from the end of 2009 til New Day formed, and managed to revitalize his career even more thanks to being apart of New Day.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
As a group, New Day is good as gold. Guaranteed HoF'ers.

As a singles competitor...

WWE Hall of Fame - Wikipedia

Before y'all start pointing out names, remember that women, celebs, and groups operate on a different tier. Old Skool cats seem to get a different look as well.

There are still a few names that stick out to me of course. I'm surprised Godfather is in there. Big Boss Man name sticks out a little as well.

Of course, the fact that those types of names are popping up recently seems to hint that they are going to dig deeper in the barrel to fill spots.

My guess? He gets in with ND as a group. They won't feel a need to double down on him as a singles.

But guys like him, Dolph, Bray Wyatt, etc are eventually going to make it, if only because they are running out of "top guys".

Him or E should have a run with the WWE title while the other two hold the tag belts...

It'll be a shame if we never get this.

Such an obvious money-maker.

The new shirts alone would do gangbusters.

It would also be GREAT for ND, just on a contextual level as tv show characters. They've already talked about it (I believe in character) in the past. At some point, it'll stick out that they aren't going for the title.

It would be a helluva crowning moment for one of them. And you just know that, given how good they are as performers, they would milk it for all it's worth and have the crowd eating out of their hands.

My hope is that they DON'T try to give them US/IC title. I would like to see them go straight for the championship. Don't even muddy the storyline by having them go after lesser belts.