Votes: 35 67.3%

• Total voters

OmegaK2099

I do wut it do
Daps

I hope they give us rollins vs lesnar one one one tho

Last edited:
Daps
Almost all of Rollins matches leading up to the rumble have been fire in ring work :wow:
The steel cage with Cena....:wow:

I gotta rewatch some of Punks matches to give a honest answer though :ld:

Punk was very good, but his athelticism and selling was never on Rollin's level.

On top of that, Rollins offense looks crisper, as does his aerial game. It's nowhere near close.

Punk has a huge advantage on the mic, but that's it. Rollins hasn't even scratched the surface of how good he can be cause he hasn't even been a face yet, but when he is, you`ll see how bright he can shine.

His moveset is very face friendly

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
That's one knock on Punk. The guy's never been crisp. :manny:

He strikes me as the type of guy that didn't play and wasn't interested in sports growing up. The "punk" moniker. Tattoos. The fact that the sport he *has* gravitated to is hockey. White trash family. Coincidentally, even his interests in wrestling. All tell-tales. This is completely assumption on my behalf, but, I knew those types of kids growing up, they were into "x-games" and that kinda shyt. If my theory is true, this would account for his lack of natural movement, even in light of his physique, technical ability, work-rate, etc.

I can't wait to see how this UFC thing goes.

In regards to the topic, having said all that...gotta go with Punk. The body of work that I've seen is tremendously bigger than what I've seen on Seth Rollins (I don't know who Tyler Black even is :sas2:). Seth can get there though....:manny:

Edit, found this : http://www.timeout.com/chicago/sports/cm-punk

Time Out Chicago: Were you a jock in high school?
CM Punk: No. I mean, I did try out for football and wrestling but they wouldn’t let me on the teams because I had blue hair.

TOC: Why would someone with blue hair want to be on the football team?
CM Punk: I guess I wanted to see if I could do it. I’ve always wanted to compete on some level.

TOC: What did you do instead?
CM Punk: I went to a lot of shows. I saw Rancid open up for the Offspring and the Bollweevils in ’94. It was when punk was getting really big again, because of Green Day and all that. But it was a good show; I still remember that one.

Last edited:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Stolen or borrowed(however you choose to slice it) Punk has one of the most Diverse movesets of the last decade. How many times have you seen a fukking Koji clutch in the WWE?..... seriously ill wait on this one:stopitslime:. Punk was a true student of the game, admittedly he was not half the athlete Seth is and he wasnt as crisp as he shouldve been which is the only thing making this an argument really. However Punk takes this for sheer:banderas:worthy moments, and again when was the last time you saw a Piledriver on WWE television again:noah:? Punk takes this.