Wtf is up with Xbox backwards compatibility ?!

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
they hyped this up and so far they've been releasing dumb shyt...

They had vote for what people want to be released next .. I want to see both Mw2 & Mw3 re released and they both have a combined 200k worth of votes already..

Are they not gonna release it due to the og infinity wards relationship with ACTIVISION...?

Idk shyt is dumb how they're doing it

Why-Fi

gone fishin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
its up to the publishers to give the go

i imagine all the ones not present yet are trying to figure out a way to monetize it

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
they hyped this up and so far they've been releasing dumb shyt...

They had vote for what people want to be released next .. I want to see both Mw2 & Mw3 re released and they both have a combined 200k worth of votes already..

Are they not gonna release it due to the og infinity wards relationship with ACTIVISION...?

Idk shyt is dumb how they're doing it
It's not up to MS dummy

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Never said it was fakkit

N why have a vote if they're just gonna do it their own way, own schedule n all that
So far they've been releasing mostly :trash: but I assume votes showing consumer interest will help get publishers on board

Seems like it would be a no brainer since all the work is already done through the emulator and it would breathe new life into old titles :patrice:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I still don't get why it's labeled BC. Because it's not. If X1 was BC I should be able to play any 360 game right now. Not wait until it's tested or approve. They should have labeled this feature something else. Like Xbox emulation or something because BC it's not. By the time majority of last gen games u may want to replay are ready to go. It would be too late for this feature to pop. Being that a lot more new games would be out. MS blew it. No need to ditch the 360 to upgrade

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:trash: Is what it is.
I remember when I jumped to the 360 from the Xbox, heard about Backwards compat and got the biggest boner 'cause I thought I could tuck away that huge arse Xbox the same way I tucked away my ps2 when the Fat Ps3's launched (Before Sony decided to software mod the feature and bring out the still god awful Psn store)....but nope. Had to go through a bunch of hoops, got promised a ton of games and the ones that did work, had errors up the arse or game breaking bugs (Red Dead Revolver being one of the few games I was hyped for that had a game breaking bug past a certain stage...similar to the fukk up this generation of Xbox got with Redemption)

:camby:If you interested in playing your old games, get a system a 360 for cheap and eat. I honestly don't know why they tried to hype this shyt again only to half-heart it like they did the last time. Tech issues I guess, but still....

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:
Shouldn't have sold your old system, or the classic excuse "i dont want to bring my old system out and reconnect all my cables"
Well then wait for these companies to spoon feed you games you already have:francis: