WTF was wrong with this nikka Tim Littles in this fight

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
nothing other than hostilities..they were rivals in the amateur ranks that boiled over into the pros...tim took frankie's zero in the pros..this was a big surprise that this fight turned out to be so wild as it was..but the KO that ends it :whoo:..i used to practice that shyt in all the time gotdamn time

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
nothing other than hostilities..they were rivals in the amateur ranks that boiled over into the pros...tim took frankie's zero in the pros..this was a big surprise that this fight turned out to be so wild as it was..but the KO that ends it :whoo:..i used to practice that shyt in all the time gotdamn time
Well all them hostilities caused him to fight like a wild idiot lol

He shonuff caught that L :russ:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

He was already down on the card from the early knockdown, so he kinda said "fukk it"... :yeshrug: