WuTang-Affiliated Rapper, Christ Bearer Cuts Off His Own Penis, Jumps Off Balcony in Suicide Attempt

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
All this time they wanted to shyt on Holocaust.......and ironically look who actually was the psychotic one?

This is what I mean when not everyone can do drugs......some are just that crazy enough to do certain shyt and turn it into art

not him..he needs to just quit rappin quit music and work a normal job n life

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After severing his penis and jumping out of a second-story window while under the influence of PCP in April, Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper Christ Bearer performed a stand-up comedy routine about the incident at a club in North Hollywood.

In a clip published by TMZ, Christ Bearer is seen performing on stage at the Ha Ha Cafe Comedy Club.

“One time I heard voices, the voices told me, ‘Cut your dikk off.’” he says in the video. ‘I said, ‘What?!’ ‘You heard me, cut your dikk off.’ So I did. Folks I don’t care how high you get, once you chop off your penis you sober right the fukk up quick! So I just jumped out the window. I woke up, the paramedics were trying to find a pulse. I said, ‘fukk the pulse! Find my dikk!’ You can’t be Black, broke, and no dikk. That’s like being White with bad credit, right?”

Christ Bearer - Watch More Celebrity Videos or Subscribe

Christ Bearer, whose given name is Andre Johnson, performed as one half of the duo Northstar. The group's debut album Northstar was produced by RZA and released in 2004.

RZA addressed Christ Bearer in a statement days after the incident in April.

"Christ Bearer is a tragic story because it’s still the same situation: a guy we gave a chance to,” RZA said in an interview with XXL. “If I remember that deal back in the day, I remember they signed for, like, $150,000, a record deal from some young guys from Long Beach, Cali. He had a partner named Meko. I liked those guys. I liked what they stood for, young guys trying. I can’t wait to really hear the whole story. It’s sad that it’s Wu-Tang affiliated. It’s like dirty press in a way. I want to know what the fukk moved him to do those things."

In July, Christ Bearer spoke about the incident and refuted claims that he was trying to kill himself.

"By no means was I trying to kill myself," he said in an interview with the New York Daily News. "I was under the influence of PCP. It's a drug that I had stopped doing for years, but I just got back from Ohio and got back into that lifestyle for a few days. It definitely was not wise...I was lucky I was only on the second floor. If I was any higher, it would have been a tragedy. The height didn't make any difference to me. I wasn't aware of the height. I was so happy to wake up in the hospital."

IronFist

🎯 𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓽 🎯
Supporter
Daps
someone told me Timbo King diss him on some song (?)

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps