WWE Interested In Goldberg, Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy And Others For Brand Split

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
do u know for sure mvp is returning?
411MANIA | Teddy Long Says MVP and Shelton Benjamin Returning to WWE

– Teddy Long claims that MVP and Shelton Benjamin are set to return to WWE. Long was a guest on the Gerwick Report Podcast and said he had run into MVP at a recent show, where he says MVP revealed that he and Benjamin are set to undergo medical testing which would be followed by a return. WWE has been seeking out former talent to return due to the Brand Split and a recent report said that Rhyno and Curt Hawkins were set to return.

-------------------------------------

Shelton has been confirmed. It wouldn't make sense for MVP to lie about himself returning. Unless he failed the medical testing.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Smackdown seRriously needs some top level talent to boost the :scusthov: main event scene. Not these Ruthles Aggression scrubs :camby:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Smackdown seRriously needs some top level talent to boost the :scusthov: main event scene. Not these Ruthles Aggression scrubs :camby:

That's the bad part about NXT to me. Jay Lethal, The YB's Briscoes etc. would be good right now... But they can't just come
In and work... They have to get edited for 7 months to a year...

Certain dudes should just be able to come in and get to work.

I would love to see the Briscoes with Bray Wyatt...

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

In time they'll call up Austin Aries, Samoa Joe, Nakamura, Bobby Roode, Hideo Itami, Eric Young, etc.

That's the bad part about NXT to me. Jay Lethal, The YB's Briscoes etc. would be good right now... But they can't just come

Why would you even want The Briscoes to come? They'd be watered down too much.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

They need to call up one of Joe or Nakamura after Takeover Brooklyn. I understand NXT still have to sell shows so I wouldn't move both at the same time but I'd have Joe drop the title then show up almost immediately after on Smackdown. Smackdown are seriously struggling for strong heels. Joe would be perfect.

Another NJPW raid could be a good look too.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
In time they'll call up Austin Aries, Samoa Joe, Nakamura, Bobby Roode, Hideo Itami, Eric Young, etc.

Why would you even want The Briscoes to come? They'd be watered down too much.

Cuz they've done everything they possibly can do at the level they r at. They deserve a big pay day, Merch money, and High production value.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
They need to call up one of Joe or Nakamura after Takeover Brooklyn. I understand NXT still have to sell shows so I wouldn't move both at the same time but I'd have Joe drop the title then show up almost immediately after on Smackdown. Smackdown are seriously struggling for strong heels. Joe would be perfect.

Another NJPW raid could be a good look too.

Or they could just turn a few people.