WWE needs a women's mid card title?

Should there be a women's mid card title?

• Yes

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I don't think the women need another belt. Creative needs to learn how to book women when they aren't a champion or going for a title.
I do think it should be....Both womens world titles, the NXT womens title, tag titles and a Midcard title. the tag title can float between all 3 brands, and the mid card title can float between both main rosters

TL15

Veteran
Daps
A TV title would be great.

If they add a new title to either men or women, it needs to have a specific rule tied to it (Hardcore, submission, etc) to make it stand out.

A TV title that has to be defended on TV would suit a lot of the mid card women and it can hot potato around without anyone really caring to the point where it hurts anyone.

A women’s submission title would serve well to a Shayna, Natalya, Liv, give Raquel the torture rack, and it wouldn’t feel like a joke title, just a different title than the main ones

I think if it has a specific stipulation it would fit in well :yeshrug:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
WWE is one of the rare major promotions that ain’t ever had a TV title

They coulda kinda did they with the US Title since they’re on the USA network but it’s on Fox :bryan:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
WWE
World Heavyweight
US
IC
Undisputed Tag (then you split them)

What would another mens title do? And what would it be? A TV title only defended on TV?

Yes
Before there was the European title, hardcore title, cruiserweight title, tv title, 24/7 title that gave lower card guys an opportunity . The WWE/ world heavyweight is only for main events, us and ic just for upper mid carders

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
A TV title would be great.

If they add a new title to either men or women, it needs to have a specific rule tied to it (Hardcore, submission, etc) to make it stand out.

A TV title that has to be defended on TV would suit a lot of the mid card women and it can hot potato around without anyone really caring to the point where it hurts anyone.

A women’s submission title would serve well to a Shayna, Natalya, Liv, give Raquel the torture rack, and it wouldn’t feel like a joke title, just a different title than the main ones

I think if it has a specific stipulation it would fit in well :yeshrug:
I like what New Japan does with their men’s tv title and think it should be the standard for tv titles. All matches 15 minutes or less, it gets defended a lot, every title defense is supposed to be posted online free to watch. I’ve never looked into if that is true or not, but that’s what they said when they announced the belt.