WWE's Tea Party Wrestler breaks character.....

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
"in our story, we're playing the antagonists" :mjpls:

Dancing_Troll_reasonably_small.gif

LesterDiamond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daps
Reppin
AZ
Ain't Glenn Beck on the pro-wrestling tip playing a "persona" too??

What a prick.

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I'm a little confused. I only watched the first video posted, but tell me if I'm missing something or getting something wrong: WWE invited Glenn Beck to go onto one of their shows and basically have 5 minutes saying whatever he wants? If that's the case, I'm not sure what the motivations were for WWE inviting Beck, and what the motivations were for Glenn to decline.

Pretty cool to see wrestlers break character, though. Did they actually use that promo?

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
I'm a little confused. I only watched the first video posted, but tell me if I'm missing something or getting something wrong: WWE invited Glenn Beck to go onto one of their shows and basically have 5 minutes saying whatever he wants? If that's the case, I'm not sure what the motivations were for WWE inviting Beck, and what the motivations were for Glenn to decline.

Pretty cool to see wrestlers break character, though. Did they actually use that promo?

Basically Glenn Beck ranted about how stupid wrestling fans are and that the wrestler Jack Swagger was being used to make Conservatives, Tea-Party members, and those who are staunchly anti-illegal immigration look bad. Then Zeb Coulter and Jack Swagger posted a video saying they are just in the entertainment business, not the political or immigration business. They did their video to show that Beck was reaching and taking things too seriously (perceived slight that did not exist). So the WWE also decided to allow Beck to respond to their rebuke of his rant, but Beck refused. Then attempts to interview Beck failed too.

The WWE is getting promotion from this feud and also gets to make Glenn Beck look bad in the process. So it's a double-win from their perspective. Even if Beck refuses to do interviews or visit the WWE, if he trashes them and their fans in future rants on his show, the WWE will keep responding. So it's probably in Beck's best interest to let it go. He probably refused to come onto Raw and do interviews because he would probably not make himself look good and it's time to cut his losses.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt on the video in initial post:to:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI[/ame]