pe
Floyds the favourite in every fight
So i dont no where u going there
He woulda been the fav against margarito too, dont be dumb
U must not watch boxing

Cheato is entertaining but hes one dimensionale
Floyd could beat him even if cheato had plaster
all cheato does is move forward
Shane mosley incorporated a very simple game plan and had cheato lookin like a amateuR
Cheato never adapted once yet u think floyd(mr adjustablewas) ducking? Lol

Pacquaio got hurt cause he flghts like a dummy and has no defense

Mosley never got hurt at all

lol.. that wouldve been floyds like 2nd or 3rd fight at 147... floyd is and was a small 147.. he might have been a favorite but not the ortiz/ guerrero type favorite... in 2007 yeah.. after margs beat cotto the way he did.. floyd wouldve been a slight favorite... and that fight woudlve been epic...

does he win.. prob... manny was also a fav in that fight.. but manny had to pay a price to do that to margs...

lol at manny fighting like a dummy and no defense... HE BROKE MARGS ORBITAL BONE... you look at somebodys offence as a weakness?? lol smh

lol at margs being able to just move foward..... yeah ask cotto about that.. and you can ask him twice.. had margs eye not gone out in the 2nd fight it was looking just like the first fight..

props to mosley for doing it... but that dont mean that floyd gets any type of credit cause we can assume he was gonna do it cause mosley did it... mosley beat the fukk out of margs... floyd wasnt gonna do that and you know it..

even then.. two chances to fight margs and silience him.. nothing.. p will.. nothing.. cotto 147 nothing.. but to his credit he took him on eventually..so its not like floyds that much of a ducker..

and remeember... floyds uppin his crew for the selection of his opponeints.. . so he had a plan.. stuck to it.. props...oh yeah and manny of course.. who needs 50 or 60 mil to fight manny when you can do that fighting guerrero and ortiz... two guys who wouldnt put of a real fight... again.. he is telling you his plan.. FLOYD IS THE SMARTEST MAN IN THE ROOM WITH REGARDS TO BOXING... not the bravest.. but def the smartest..

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
You keep trying to say someone is ducking yet you was the one ducking @SkiHatDaGawd . I bet you seen him show up at the graveyard and ducked behind a tombstone quick hoping he aint spot you.

30162-Mike-Tyson-ducking-gif-X0KH.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
obviously you werent watchin boxing around that time which is fine..

stylistically he wouldve caused floyd problems.. i know it dont fit the floyd goat narrative but again IVE ALWAYS SAID.. FLOYD IS THE SMARTEST BOXER IN THE GAME.... he knows whats up...

he knows that ortiz and guerreros are low risk ... and the margs are high risk no reward cause everybody expects him to win.... lest not forget who pacman has stated that hurt him the most and pac man was hitting margs non stop... the few times margs hit him manny felt it for days..

there is reason why everybody wanted to see that fight in 07... and we couldve seen in it in 09 too...

theres a reason why dlh wanted no parts of him...

you guys are acting as if margs is a andre berto.. hype job...

that is the most overated boxing on this site... or ever... lol

him p will cotto in 07 08 were murders row at 147.... but floyds resume WILL ALWAYS HAVE HIM RETIRED DURING THAT PERIOD...WTF... HOW THE FUKK CAN YOU GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
lol.. that wouldve been floyds like 2nd or 3rd fight at 147... floyd is and was a small 147.. he might have been a favorite but not the ortiz/ guerrero type favorite... in 2007 yeah.. after margs beat cotto the way he did.. floyd wouldve been a slight favorite... and that fight woudlve been epic...

does he win.. prob... manny was also a fav in that fight.. but manny had to pay a price to do that to margs...

lol at manny fighting like a dummy and no defense... HE BROKE MARGS ORBITAL BONE... you look at somebodys offence as a weakness?? lol smh

lol at margs being able to just move foward..... yeah ask cotto about that.. and you can ask him twice.. had margs eye not gone out in the 2nd fight it was looking just like the first fight..

props to mosley for doing it... but that dont mean that floyd gets any type of credit cause we can assume he was gonna do it cause mosley did it... mosley beat the fukk out of margs... floyd wasnt gonna do that and you know it..

even then.. two chances to fight margs and silience him.. nothing.. p will.. nothing.. cotto 147 nothing.. but to his credit he took him on eventually..so its not like floyds that much of a ducker..

and remeember... floyds uppin his crew for the selection of his opponeints.. . so he had a plan.. stuck to it.. props...oh yeah and manny of course.. who needs 50 or 60 mil to fight manny when you can do that fighting guerrero and ortiz... two guys who wouldnt put of a real fight... again.. he is telling you his plan.. FLOYD IS THE SMARTEST MAN IN THE ROOM WITH REGARDS TO BOXING... not the bravest.. but def the smartest..

:salute: 2x

Damn, I agree with every single word you posted breh.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Margarito that lost to Santos?? Who's best win before the tainted Cotto W was Cintron...that Monster??:russ:

Cotto turned down the fight at 140 N said himself they never asked for it

Pwill had 1 good win N fukks it up by losing to Quintana right after N bouncing around from 147-154-160

I guess the article bout Mayweather asking Arum for guarantees to fight Margs N Cotto N DLH N Hatton never existed right?? Nah its jus easier to cry duck

N i guess after 2 HUGE wins in Hatton N DLH a nikka who been boxing since a toddler cant take time off No its hes ducking PWill N Cotto:bryan:

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Margarito that lost to Santos?? Who's best win before the tainted Cotto W was Cintron...that Monster??:russ:

Cotto turned down the fight at 140 N said himself they never asked for it

Pwill had 1 good win N fukks it up by losing to Quintana right after N bouncing around from 147-154-160

I guess the article bout Mayweather asking Arum for guarantees to fight Margs N Cotto N DLH N Hatton never existed right?? Nah its jus easier to cry duck

N i guess after 2 HUGE wins in Hatton N DLH a nikka who been boxing since a toddler cant take time off No its hes ducking PWill N Cotto:bryan:

Yeah, and taking fights with "Low Risk" Victor Ortiz who is was of the youngest olympians , obviously bigger and stronger than Floyd, and at the time I believe put every fighter he fought professionaly on his ass.

smh

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
smh at this fukking thread. I guess no one noticed that most the nikkas they saying Floyd ducked were Top Rank fighters....:comeon:

And Margarito's bytch ass deserved to be ducked. He would've lost loaded gloves or not. Can't hit what you can't see nikka. And they didn't want May to fight Cotto too early because Cotto was still up-and-coming fighter (i.e. Alvarez)

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You keep trying to say someone is ducking yet you was the one ducking @SkiHatDaGawd . I bet you seen him show up at the graveyard and ducked behind a tombstone quick hoping he aint spot you.

Dudes in here were trying to fight @SkiHatDaGawd ? :merchant:

I'm guessing you guys haven't seen what Skihat looks like:huhldup:

That graveyard would have been a fitting place for him. :rip:

edit on thread topic though Margs and Cotto at the time were promoted by Arum, that has more to do with those fights not happening imo.

Last edited: