YG Interview (Talks Kendrick Lamar, Disses Problem + More)

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
A couple of ya nikkas is sounding ignornant to the street sound of LA right now. Ya talm bout tha ooo its jus the "Rack City" sound.

Umm helllooooooooo, ya'll know that is a DJ MUSTARD beat right? Matta fact, it was a DJ MUSTARD beat that was made for YG. Mad nikkas were looking at Tyga funny style for trying to ride that wave. Even Schoolboy Q threw a couple of shots at him over it. N Tyga get protection from the Hoovers.

This is a beef over people completely riding another mans wave. YG n Mustard have every right to feel cocky or arrogant about it.

That said LOS are far more versatile than Mustard , but I can understand rappers running to them and looking for that "YG" sound.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
This is why YG don't like Problem. YG got play on radio with Toot It and Boot It. Shortly after that Problem came out with a song called Double Dip, which not only sounded similar to YG's song, it also sounded like a response record.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This is why YG don't like Problem. YG got play on radio with Toot It and Boot It. Shortly after that Problem came out with a song called Double Dip, which not only sounded similar to YG's song, it also sounded like a response record.

I remember when both these songs came, but doesn't every rapper nowadays have a hit it and quit it song...

:dead: at Ty$ being on both the hooks...

Double Dip >>> Tout it

and what happened to "Ya Boy", I remember he had a song out at the time as well...