You didnt kill Bin Laden: swiftboating Obama

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'll put it this way, and I'm a Republican. Any president, whether Republican or Democrat, would have taken credit for this while in office. Why? 1. It looks good. 2. As commander-in-chief, the president would also have had the power to call off the killing. In this case, Obama did not stop the action and that direct order trickles down to the operators who did "the work".

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'll put it this way, and I'm a Republican. Any president, whether Republican or Democrat, would have taken credit for this while in office. Why? 1. It looks good. 2. As commander-in-chief, the president would also have had the power to call off the killing. In this case, Obama did not stop the action and that direct order trickles down to the operators who did "the work".

Oh we know its typical republican fukkery :usure:

Like Bush didnt hop in a fighter jet taking credit for sh1t.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Oh we know its typical republican fukkery :usure:

Like Bush didnt hop in a fighter jet taking credit for sh1t.
Bush did take credit. That whole laser guided bombing of Saddam Hussein's mansion, he took credit for 'calling' that, not doing it.
That's what I'm saying. Any President, whether Republican or Democrat, is going to take credit for military action that is a win because he's the commander-in-chief.