You guys have to watch Reggie Yates Outside Man Russia Epsiode

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The series is on Netflix and basically Russia is a fukked up place. The episode dealt with Russia nationalist and talking am awkward episode. The country is jusr terrible. Yates is a Black British which makes it even more awkward

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The series is on Netflix and basically Russia is a fukked up place. The episode dealt with Russia nationalist and talking am awkward episode. The country is jusr terrible. Yates is a Black British which makes it even more awkward
I will check it out, but what does the bolded mean? I really like that hate thy neighbor show on vice, you ever watched that?

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I will check it out, but what does the bolded mean? I really like that hate thy neighbor show on vice, you ever watched that?

My fault on cellphone but he spent the entire episode with a White Nationalist organization. Crazy shyt and he was Black.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Don't think I've seen many non-awkward docs with a black person and Russia's social issues. :scust:

African immigrants telling stories of how they're treated is enough for me. :francis:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I’ll post the entire doc, but I’m posting the second part first. The story the African dude told about how he was on a bus and Russian dudes was like “****** come here” had me :fire:.

Story starts soon as you click the first link