Young Lito - First Day Out (Troy Ave diss)

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Lito blatantly lying. I Love This Game is Ave's song? :mjpls:

It clearly says Young Lito ft. Troy Ave, it's posted on Apple Music under his account. He making money off streams from this song.

Ave made Lito his Juelz, Lito ain't getting a quarter million views on a song without Ave. Lito not freestyling at the radio stations without that B$B affiliation.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How the fukk three grown ass "men" can't put some money together for a pizza pie?

You telling me nikkas is on the road with less than $5 in they pocket, nikkas is on the road with nothing on they cards.

:dahell: :scust:
nikka a burger at mcd's cost like 69 cents

this is the worst shyt in history if true for everyone involved...

but it does tell me one thing... a nikka with no albums and no hits can get 10k a show BEFORE the controversy :ohhh:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
nikka a burger at mcd's cost like 69 cents

this is the worst shyt in history if true for everyone involved...

but it does tell me one thing... a nikka with no albums and no hits can get 10k a show BEFORE the controversy :ohhh:
He has hits, just not Billboard 100 hits but he has local hits and songs that get played on the streets, songs with millions of views. That's enough to get shows and his name is known he's been at it for awhile, solidified independent artist in the industry.

This was one of the biggest songs in the streets '14/'15, even got the down South remix with Ross and Jeezy...

Before the shootout this was one of the biggest songs in the streets at least in NY

9M views on YT

Last edited: