Your thoughts TrumpSet/Conserv: "I Told Steve Bannon: ‘We Are Not At War With Islam.’ He Disagreed.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You think we need more religion involved in our government?
No, I was talking about the threat to Christianity.

What area do you fill this will address the most that is currently lacking? Or areas?
Again with regard to Christianity, people who abandon that faith aren't becoming Muslim- they're becoming non religious.

You read way to much into what I wrote.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Again with regard to Christianity, people who abandon that faith aren't becoming Muslim- they're becoming non religious.

You read way to much into what I wrote.

my original question was
Shouldn't Christians instead, self-evaluate and determine why so many people are turning away from Christianity more so than attempting to run the us vs them narrative?
I was merely following your responses.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's afraid of Whites losing their dominant position in the world. It's not even losing power, people like Bannon don't want others to have a seat at the table.

Ironically, he wants to do the same thing he accuses Muslims of doing, using religion as a tool to achieve political goals.

This man is crank and a dangerous crank at that.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shouldn't Christians instead, self-evaluate and determine why so many people are turning away from Christianity more so than attempting to run the us vs them narrative?

I'm not sure, but I'm gonna say no. I think going to war (us vs. them) may be their only shot. It's not as if secularists haven't been at war with Christianity. They've been fighting against Christianity, and self reflection isn't gonna push them back.

He's afraid of Whites losing their dominant position in the world. It's not even losing power, people like Bannon don't want others to have a seat at the table.

Ironically, he wants to do the same thing he accuses Muslims of doing, using religion as a tool to achieve political goals.

This man is crank and a dangerous crank at that.

Yup, and he should be. Falling birthrates, the rise of China, the European migrant crisis...I disagree about sharing power though. There is no sharing. China has next, I'd bet (barring something major). And they won't share either.

Also, I agree with you about how Bannon is using religion.

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
We know what their thoughts are:

full