¡¡Smash or Pass Butterface edition vol.3 The reckoning... This time its ALL real!!

Which Butterface is getting smashed

• A

Votes: 61 58.7%
  • B

Votes: 21 20.2%
  • C

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • D

Votes: 12 11.5%

• Total voters

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
D

I ain't even need to look at the face, I know who it is and I know I been wanting to fukk :mjgrin:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
The face when you recognize some of the girls of the body pic alone :snoop:

Bodies: B>A>D>C.
First body is flame and Rose Divine is :ohlawd: Gotta knock off some points for C cuz the pic is shopped. Sara Jay's body looks nicer usually :patrice:

Faces: B>C>A>D

Honestly... A's face isn't that bad :patrice: Not disgusting level... I don't know. Rewatching the pic she might be :heh:C is better even if she's dusty asf with that bad wig and all that make up. But I always been one to say Rosée Divine's face isn't that bad and can look nice :ufdup: Sara Jay's obviously got the worse face of the bunch. That's her trademark.

Now that being said... I vote B... But I would be lying if I said I wouldn't smash Sara Jay off of nostalgia alone :dead:

Last edited:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
A. I follow her thot ass on Instagram. She's in her 40s and every picture she posts is thirst traps. :mjgrin:

:mjlol: what's her ig again? I follow her for a few months and then bam her shyt gets reported and deleted. Then I gotta find her ass again

@post I wanna fukk with A. Her body is perfect:ohlawd:

Her shyt looks so soft and jiggly like