‘Kayfabe’ book written by Sean Oliver aka Youshoot guy

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Didnt see a thread on it...

Kayfabe: Stories You're Not Supposed to Hear from a Pro Wrestling Production Company Owner

"Sean's story, beginning as a renegade, outlaw company and evolving to redefining the shoot video genre, is extremely fascinating. Who knew that the man asking the questions was as fascinating as his subject matter?" -Justin Barrasso, Sports Illustrated

"Kayfabe brings to life a world that once had its own version of ‘omerta’ in a fascinating, well written book that will intrigue long time fans, new fans, and just those who are hoping to take a peek behind the curtain of this unlikely cultural phenomenon." -Eric Bischoff, WCW President

"I worked in a business full of liars, cheaters, workers, con artists and of course...politicians. I can name maybe 3 people over the years that I 100% trusted, or even believed for that matter. Sean Oliver is one of those men. In reading Kayfabe, you can believe that 100% of this masterpiece is accurate–yes, even the parts about me. The most stand-up guy perhaps ever associated with the business of Pro Wrestling. You want truth–you'll find it right here." -Vince Russo, Former WWE/WCW Head Writer

If you thought the world of pro wrestling was wild, imagine what you haven’t seen on TV and in the ring. Add to that the backdrop of building a renegade production company, negotiating with impossible wrestling talent, and hosting groundbreaking, shoot-style programming, and you have the story of Sean Oliver.

Sean has seen industry-wide accolades for the company he co-founded and for which he serves as frontman. But there are also the threats, stories of abuse, and moments of downright hilarity that you haven’t known...until now.

Watch the unpredictable and unconventional story through Sean’s eyes.

for all my shoot watching brehs, this looks dope..ima cop after christmas with them gift certificates

hazardous

All Star
Daps
I read the sample earlier (10 pages) and it was really good, and well written. I'm considering buying this, but I'm sure it will hit the web soon enough.

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
Didnt see a thread on it...

Kayfabe: Stories You're Not Supposed to Hear from a Pro Wrestling Production Company Owner

for all my shoot watching brehs, this looks dope..ima cop after christmas with them gift certificates

Or you could just buy it now and not be a peasant :bryan:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This dude needs to swallow his pride and start a podcast/youtube and get this guap. He's too good at what he does to not be eating as things evolve.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I was reading that review like :ohhh: and then it said "Vince Russo" and I just went :mjlol:

I can only imagine the fukkery inside this book. We might need some excerpts and then wait for the replies from dudes like @Kevin_Nash :feedme:

Daps
Your pull quotes are from Eric Bischoff and Vince Russo in a book that is purportedly about truthiness?

meryl-streep-that's-all.gif