‘Zhong Kui: Snow Girl and the Dark Crystal Trailer

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just around the corner is the 3-D action fantasy film titledZhong Kui: Snow Girl and the Dark Crystal, directed by Zhao Tianyu (Deadly Delicious) and starring Chen Kun (Young Detective Dee) and Li Bingbing (Detective Dee & the Mystery of the Phantom Flame). Additional cast members include Winston Chao (1911), Yang Zishan (So Young!), Bao Bei-er (The Four) and recording artist Jike Junyi (The Voice of China).

Here’s the plot, according to THR: “Zhong Kui: Snow Girl and the Dark Crystal tells the story of legendary Chinese anti-hero Zhong Kui, a young man endowed with mysterious powers who is forced into a battle among the realms of Heaven, Earth and Hell in the course of his attempt to save his countrymen and the woman he loves.”

Zhong Kui: Snow Girl and the Dark Crystal is set for a domestic release on February 19th 2015, Chinese New Year. We’ll keep you updated with the latest regarding this project. Stay tuned!

@Tuaminator @Dr.Omega @IronFist

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:mjlol: breh this is kung fu film . i honestly though this was a play off another film with yuen biao i believe

:patrice: Yeah, I see.

I just get a bit emotional because discovering dat movie was a great part of mah childhood. shyt's still one of mah GOATs. Dont want nobody fukkin it up. :mjcry: