“[‘Libertarian’] is a word that has been stolen. "

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Libertarians are a fringe party, so you find people who are more like Berkeley hippies, and then you have people more like neoconservative Nazis.

Entire movements been co-opted by the latter, and the former are too naive to realize what’s going on.

Back in the day, all it meant was “I like guns and smoking weed.” Yet those fools spend most of their time bickering over points of lassiez faire capitalism, as if it’s a solution and not the major problem facing the world today.

Bookchin was his own thing. The kind of eco-anarchism that develops when you live in Vermont it NH or wherever he was from. Even if his ideas basically amounted to boring communism by committee, at least he was thorough in his critiques, and not a :mjpls: douchebag like the majority of so-called “libertarians.”

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjpls:the eco-anarchism is why I never really bothered with them in the first place.

Libertarians are a fringe party, so you find people who are more like Berkeley hippies, and then you have people more like neoconservative Nazis.

Entire movements been co-opted by the latter, and the former are too naive to realize what’s going on.

Back in the day, all it meant was “I like guns and smoking weed.” Yet those fools spend most of their time bickering over points of lassiez faire capitalism, as if it’s a solution and not the major problem facing the world today.

Bookchin was his own thing. The kind of eco-anarchism that develops when you live in Vermont it NH or wherever he was from. Even if his ideas basically amounted to boring communism by committee, at least he was thorough in his critiques, and not a :mjpls: douchebag like the majority of so-called “libertarians.”

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:mjpls:the eco-anarchism is why I never really bothered with them in the first place.
I mean sitting in Forest making Ben and Jerry’s and holding bureaucratic committee meetings is a far less :mjpls: agenda than some of the legitimately batshyt things to come out of the libertarian fringe the last 25 years.

“We should be allowed to do cocaine and not wear seatbelts. :mjgrin: also fukk public schools and child labor laws, and taxes :mjgrin:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I mean sitting in Forest making Ben and Jerry’s and holding bureaucratic committee meetings is a far less :mjpls: agenda than some of the legitimately batshyt things to come out of the libertarian fringe the last 25 years.

“We should be allowed to do cocaine and not wear seatbelts. :mjgrin: also fukk public schools and child labor laws, and taxes :mjgrin:

Don’t forget the kid touchers