“All” PS4 Games to Get Pre-Load on PSN After Destiny: Sony Changes Policy; Watch_Dogs Available at 1

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
“All” PS4 Games to Get Pre-Load on PSN After Destiny: Sony Changes Policy; Watch_Dogs Available at 12:01 AM EST

A few days ago we reported that Sony changed its official Knowledge Center page to explain that only “certain pre-ordered titles” would benefit from a pre-load option starting withDestiny.

Looks like the tune has changed again, but this time for the better, as reported by Reddit userLouie455, that received a notification on his PlayStation App.

Not only the note mentioned that Watch_Dogs will be available to North American PSN customers at 12:01 AM (a minute after midnight) EST, but it also explained that “all” games pre-ordered after Destiny will have a pre-load option.

We went to check the Knowledge Center page, and indeed it was changed to match. So there you have it, straight from the lion’s mouth: from Destiny onward, you’ll be able to pre-download every single PS4 game you’ll pre-order on the PSN. Better late than never.

Below you can check out the two different versions of the Knowledge Center page, before and after the change.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
That was a dumb idea to just have certain titles be available to pre load. Good thing they opened it up. More convenience is better if we're heading to digital distribution

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I got that notification Saturday..I still have no fukking idea what it means. lol

edit...

Found out...ummm yeah no biggie. I'll be at work anyway. lol

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
It means dat every game after destiny will get the pre load option. So we don't need no gamestop midnight launches no more. The games opreordered on psn will be ready to play at 12:01 AM. It will be already downloaded and all that. @ltheghost

Dis is great news 4 me the nearest gamestop is the one by Jamaica center parsons ave aka the middle of the hood. Everyone in south side goes to dis bytch shyts a mess. Never goin to another midnight after watch dogs