“Have I posted a nude selfie since I lost all my baby weight?...I don't think so. Get ready." Kim K

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

I mean its cool and all but damn...remember them days when you wondered what a woman looked like nekkid?

:patrice:
Yeah it's a good feeling wondering what the body would look like but I'm not going to complain seeing a fat ass and nice titties :yeshrug:

Coli looking funny in the light on some :scust: shyt

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Lmao. I dont see how women look up to them to bytches, it is what it is tho

bc many women are just flat-out stupid creatures. used to have this girl employee that would have a couple of dudes coming in the store flirting with her, trying to give her jewelry and shyt. this was a 17 year old girl. There was this thotlord in there was hyping her up,telling her to use these men to get free shyt and to sleep with them if she had to. I told the girl not to listen to the hoe because she was mid 20s with 2 or 3 kids and nothing to show for herself, no man, no nothing. But seemed like her and a couple others in there worshipped the ground thotiana walked on. so, they can't be helped and whatever happens to them happens. that's what a lot of females are like, they will jump on whatever is popular, whatever someone tells them to like without even thinking about it. i mean, men can do it to, but women really really do it.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bc many women are just flat-out stupid creatures. used to have this girl employee that would have a couple of dudes coming in the store flirting with her, trying to give her jewelry and shyt. this was a 17 year old girl. There was this thotlord in there was hyping her up,telling her to use these men to get free shyt and to sleep with them if she had to. I told the girl not to listen to the hoe because she was mid 20s with 2 or 3 kids and nothing to show for herself, no man, no nothing. But seemed like her and a couple others in there worshipped the ground thotiana walked on. so, they can't be helped and whatever happens to them happens. that's what a lot of females are like, they will jump on whatever is popular, whatever someone tells them to like without even thinking about it. i mean, men can do it to, but women really really do it.
shyt crazy. At least you tried to give the young girl some game and talk some sense into her

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I still have her Playboy cover, I'd rather pull that out and look at her in prime form. Not that I won't be looking tho. None of my nieces view them as role models or something to follow so :manny:

Daps
She actually said this? She's a clown.

Didn't she once say she would never pose naked again, about 4-5 years ago and now she's announcing it.:scust:

It's hardly an exclusive anymore. She needs a new video or something

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
This bytch bout to drop a zip file of nudes or some shyt? :dahell:
:lolbron:
like she knows how to create a .zip file :mjlol:

is she going to upload it to rapidgator for us? torrents?

bytch is mentally retarded. kanye come get your woman.

* i will still look at said nude photo of her when it drops *