“I averaged 28ppg in Seattle”-Ray Allen

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Klay is a better defender but offensively Ray was better. He was better at creating off the dribble than he gets credit for.

I don't really have access to synergy stats from Ray's days but what basketball reference shows sounds about right based off of what I've seen from both guys

Prime Ray 2001-2007: assisted on 36% of 2s, 79% of 3s. 23.5/5/4 on 58 TS%

Prime Klay 2015-2019: assisted on 71% of 2s, 93% of 3s. 21.6/4/2 on 59 TS% in the pace and space era, literally the entirety of this current era

I don't know about Klay > Ray...
Defense is half the game, and the gap between them on defense is greater than the one on offense

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Fk2W.gif

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Brad Beal is Ray allen. Point wise percentages and game they are on the same trajectory.. And if anyone is against this statement when asked which player is most like him Ray did say Bradley beal

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curry being a terrible defender is a total casual opinion/ espn gibberish (as was the Matthew delavadova locked up curry nonsense , or curry had a bad finals in 2015 )
He's average and the weak link on a strong chain. Of course they going to Target him , that doesn't say anything about curry. " Kyrie and LeBron were giving him buckets, he's terrible" who don't Kyrie and LeBron give buckets to.

Just say you hate curry and leave it at that because your reasons for why he's overrated make zero sense. No disrespect but you sound like a huge casual.
Jordan never guarded the best perimeter player. Scottie did. LeBron doesn't guard kd. Someone else does.

When curry is on the floor , his teammates shooting percentages all go up. Check warriors offense when curry isn't playing and KD is . The whole offense suffers. Compare that to when kd isnt playing but curry is . It's not even close. The numbers all back this up.

In a vacuum KD is the better player. In a 5 on 5 team game curry is more important. Curry is underrated by casual fans. His offensive impact is top tier all time.

Imagine thinking being the greatest shooter of all time is a gimmick.
I used to hate old bumped threads but I now appreciate them for ignorance like this.

Bro they literally bench curry in close games during defensive possessions.

Then if his shot isn’t failing... well you saw what happened yesterday.

But if KD shot isn’t falling he can potentially lock somebody up on defense.