“I DARE A MOTHAfukkER TO COME IN MY FACE” - Pharrell

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Thy song hard! And the line/song was before the no homo/pause movement so... lol

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
LSD- Not to change the subject entirely, but can you explain “Light a candle, run laps around the English Channel, Neptunes’ got a cocker spaniel”?

NORE- Well, when you light a candle, that’s saluting your dead peoples. Light a Candle. And then, what’s the English Channel? It’s a big pool of water and it’s overseas.So I’m trying to say that when I light a candle I’m that strong that I can run laps around the English Channel. And Neptunes [producers featured prominently on Noreaga’s two solo albums] have a cocker spaniel. ‘Cause they homo. [Pause]

LSD- Oh. All right.

NORE- Neptunes is homo. You won’t hear another Neptunes track again on Noreaga again in your life. I didn’t know that they hand was broken. [makes limp-wristed gesture]

LSD- Is this a recent discovery?

NORE- It’s a recent discovery after the “Oh No” video. After money had the tight choker on in that video. And we started asking questions, and people from Virginia started telling us that he’s a straight Flagrino. And he takes it up the ass. I cut him off.

LSD- Even though the beats--

NORE- fukk the beats! [laughter]
I can’t fukk with nobody that Mohammed used to throw off the hill. You know, Mohammed used to take all the homo nikkas in the village, and he’d take ‘em to the top of the hill and he tricked them. He’d tell ‘em ‘Yo, jump down there’, and when they’d jump down there, they killed they self. We don’t fukk with homo. I like lesbians, though. I’ma stand up--I like lesbians and dykes. If you’re lesbian and dyke you’re okay to me, but if you’re a homo, I don’t even like you. LSD- So you’re pretty clear about that. N- I’m clear about that. Y’all ain’t homo are you? [laughter]

LSD- No, no. We’re familiar with your music. I don’t think we’d be here.

NORE- That’s good. I don’t want to offend anybody. [laughs]

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
tenor.gif

“I DARE A MOTHAfukkER TO COME IN MY FACE” - Pharrell