“If you aren’t American and come here to play us in movies don’t talk bad about us in interviews”

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Thats not why he was mad at sam, he was mad at sam for saying black people in england havent felt or know of oppression or racism

John is from england, and went to help nigerians in nigerian and thats a bad thing?

Have you ever left your country? You speak like someone thats never left or been to a black country, because in most places black is black no matter where you was born.
I never will leave America, Breh.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Not even for vacation? Yeah thats sad, and also explains why you have such a narrow way of thinking.
Nope, not even for vacation. LMAO, there's places I can vacation in, in America.

I have a narrow way of thinking because I refuse to leave my homeland?

Well, I'll tell you what, you keep leaving and coming back to the "white man's cage" that you bytch about and hate so much, while me and other ADOS/FBA stay in our homeland and do whatever the fukk we want to do.

I'm done with you, Breh.

:hubie:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, not even for vacation. LMAO, there's places I can vacation in, in America.

I have a narrow way of thinking because I refuse to leave my homeland?

Well, I'll tell you what, you keep leaving and coming back to the "white man's cage" that you bytch about and hate so much, while me and other ADOS/FBA stay in our homeland and do whatever the fukk we want to do.

I'm done with you, Breh.

:hubie:
Lmao this kentality is hillarious, you actually refuse to go overseas, or to a black country, yet have opinions on how black people from overseas think.

Yeah i pitty you breh