“NOI taught that white people were devils. I don't believe that now. In fact, I never really did."

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Such a reasonable outlook towards white people. If only you had the same mindset when it came to Somali's, who you insist are genetically and culturally inferior to everyone else. Maybe white people too?
I'm not sure why Somalis have a superiority complex. Present day my tribe aren't being sold to slavery or this happening...

Ethiopians being sold into slavery in Saudi Arabia as well.

tap dance for Muhammed breh.

Outside of Nigeria, the Horners are second place fleeing to their 'masters' plantation to be third class citizens (at least Nigerians are going back and rebuilding, they're on the verage of second world status). Meanwhile countries like Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, etc are putting in work to better themselves as a nation. But in the horners? Canada, Qatar, North Europe, Israel, filled with bums from the Horn. How times have changed eh?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I'm not sure why Somalis have a superiority complex. Present day my tribe aren't being sold to slavery or this happening...

Ethiopians being sold into slavery in Saudi Arabia as well.

tap dance for Muhammed breh.

Outside of Nigeria, the Horners are second place fleeing to their 'masters' plantation to be third class citizens (at least Nigerians are going back and rebuilding, they're on the verage of second world status). Meanwhile countries like Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, etc are putting in work to better themselves as a nation. But in the horners? Canada, Qatar, North Europe, Israel, filled with bums from the Horn. How times have changed eh?

Look at this nonsense you just wrote about millions of black people, and contrast that with the cosmopolitan attitude you had earlier about white people, calling people militants for not being open to them. This guy clowns people for leaving Eritrea for example where there is indefinate military slavery and calls them slaves. Then calls the diaspora "bums" like a white nationalist. Unbelievable.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Look at this nonsense you just wrote about millions of black people, and contrast that with the cosmopolitan attitude you had earlier about white people, calling people militants for not being open to them. This guy clowns people for leaving Eritrea for example where there is indefinate military slavery and calls them slaves. Then calls the diaspora "bums" like a white nationalist. Unbelievable.
Says the guy who has been on here insinuating horners are superior to the rest of the continent. I have also caught you saying slick shyt about AAs, now you want to act high almighty, the hypocrisy. :camby:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Says the guy who has been on here insinuating horners are superior to the rest of the continent. I have also caught you saying slick shyt about AAs, now you want to act high almighty, the hypocrisy. :camby:
You almost certainly have me confused with someone else. I never insinuated something like that whatsoever. What slick shyt have I ever said about AAs that wasnt pure satire? Ive been on here since 2012 and my reputation is not that of any kind of divisive or racist person. I'm even advocating for solidarity with Mexicans because im sick of the posts people have made against them.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
You almost certainly have me confused with someone else. I never insinuated something like that whatsoever. What slick shyt have I ever said about AAs that wasnt pure satire? Ive been on here since 2012 and my reputation is not that of any kind of divisive or racist person. I'm even advocating for solidarity with Mexicans because im sick of the posts people have made against them.
:patrice: That explains the Mexican flag...Its a tricky position tho..morally you have the high ground but practically the treatment of the Afromexicans makes it a hard position to uphold.
What are your thought on that gap.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
:patrice: That explains the Mexican flag...Its a tricky position tho..morally you have the high ground but practically the treatment of the Afromexicans makes it a hard position to uphold.
What are your thought on that gap.

My opinion is whatever you may think about immigration, whats happening back in Mexico, or even gang members being racist, the average Mexican is as good a persom as any other group. On this site no group gets abused with nonsense more than them. Even if you believe they should all be deported (the illegals), the idea that Black peoples biggest enemies are Mexicans is one I always read on here and its simply false.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
"satire"

Yeah me too!

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
the idea that Black peoples biggest enemies are Mexicans is one I always read on here and its simply false.
There are a good bit of mexicans who are black peoples enemies regardless aka calling us mayate and such. Those mexicans should not be ignored.

Local Israelite

Same Damn People
Daps
Reppin
c00nsville
Do something about it bytch.
I don't know if you are black or not but if you are you should be ashamed you level 10 c00n ass bytch. These Juan's and Felipe's you defending are beyond racist and you saying they getting picked ona and singled out? So what we ignore racist Mexicacs and only pretend that racism comes from cacs only because of this minorities must get along with other minorities BS?
If anything they haven't been called out enough. Yes we know #Not All Mexicax are racist but a great number of them are as said by their own, just look at how Mexico treats Afro Latins.
We don't owe Mexicax a damn thing, they just piggyback and bite off of everything we do #FACT

If anything they haven't been called out enough.