“Officer of the Year” Admits to Raping 20 Male Immigrants, Not Charged as Sex Offender Read more at

CHL

Superstar
Daps
obviously this is my view, but I am certain that most people will agree with this ranking for the most part :manny:
Sure, that's your subjective view if it happened to you. I don't think we can extrapolate this to everyone else though. :manny:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Does the same apply to lesbians? I think this is an extremely heinous statement to make.

Yes I would apply this to all gays. I think we do them a disservice and more harm by acting like their lifestyle CHOICE is okay, instead of getting them the proper mental health help they need. I think society has failed in this aspect. but like I said breh, I would hate to derail this thread with this, I think thats another topic.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Yes I would apply this to all gays. I think we do them a disservice and more harm by acting like their lifestyle CHOICE is okay, instead of getting them the proper mental health help they need. I think society has failed in this aspect. but like I said breh, I would hate to derail this thread with this, I think thats another topic.
Ahh I see where this coming from. Obviously I completely disagree and think this has no basis in scientific evidence. Not that I'm saying sexuality doesn't exist on a spectrum, that for some people it isn't environmental and all genetic, or even that it is entirely unchangeable, but I don't see how there can be a conscious choice involved in sexuality. I didn't consciously choose when I was four years old to start having crushes on women, nor did I consciously choose to become sexually attracted to them when I was 12. Maybe you're just talking about the behaviour and not the attraction though?

But I digress, this is for another thread.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahh I see where this coming from. Obviously I completely disagree and think this has no basis in scientific evidence. Not that I'm saying sexuality doesn't exist on a spectrum, that for some people it isn't environmental and all genetic, or even that it is entirely unchangeable, but I don't see how there can be a conscious choice involved in sexuality. I didn't consciously choose when I was four years old to start having crushes on women, nor did I consciously choose to become sexually attracted to them when I was 12. Maybe you're just talking about the behaviour and not the attraction though?

But I digress, this is for another thread.

What I find odd about you is your lack of response to a subject like this but respond so heavily to a poster's viewpoint to the subject. Your actual response to the man's heinous acts and crimes are nowhere to be found but almost a half a page of you responding to another. You don't condemn his acts but condemn others for disagreeing with his acts.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
What I find odd about you is your lack of response to a subject like this but respond so heavily to a poster's viewpoint to the subject. Your actual response to the man's heinous acts and crimes are nowhere to be found but almost a half a page of you responding to another. You don't condemn his acts but condemn others for disagreeing with his acts.
:skip: If I was making the decision I would give the death penalty to this scum.

I was just responding to what IMO was a heinous view that it's somehow not as bad if a woman get's raped by a man.

Keep reaching as usual :wrist:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip: If I was making the decision I would give the death penalty to this scum.

I was just responding to what IMO was a heinous view that it's somehow not as bad if a woman get's raped by a man.

Keep reaching as usual :wrist:

So you call me a fakkit, but just chastised a poster who was disagreeing with that homosexual lifestyle. This is why you aren't taking serious mate. Bi-Polar and Aussie. Man...terrible combo.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
So you call me a fakkit, but just chastised a poster who was disagreeing with that homosexual lifestyle. This is why you aren't taking serious mate. Bi-Polar and Aussie. Man...terrible combo.
I didn't call you anything :sas2:

However as usual your replies have zero substance and all nonsense

#thekingsmen

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't call you anything :sas2:

However as usual your replies have zero substance and all nonsense

#thekingsmen

Melbourne says quoted " Keep reaching as usual :wrist:" The icon is intended for gay slur. Caught you in your own hypocritical troll ways. Nice try but you can't fool anyone mate.