“Reach out to Trump Supporters,” They Said. I Tried.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I've had Trump supporters flooded my mentions with so much racist anti-black slurs and just racist sentiments and threaten me and my families lives just for criticizing him on Twitter. They also took my account offline for 7 days in a targeted harassment campaign.

So i absolutely have no desire to extend an olive branch of sympathy to them. Cause for almpst 3 years these people were actively terrorizing me and I actually had to contact the authorities several times because of it. There were definitely moments during the past four years where I felt like my life and my family's life was in danger simply by being black in criticizing the racism of Donald Trump as president in Trump's America

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
The left just doesn't know how to talk to the right, this guy tried to "reach out accross the isle" in a horrible fashion.
i actually agree with your assessment that he didn't make the best effort to reach across the aisle, but at least he did make an effort to reach across the aisle.... since you said the left doesn't know how to talk to the right, give me an example of the right knowing how to talk to the left... or is it okay for reps to govern the right and not worry about the left but the left needs to govern both the right and left.... i'm just curious what your take is....

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
i actually agree with your assessment that he didn't make the best effort to reach across the aisle, but at least he did make an effort to reach across the aisle.... since you said the left doesn't know how to talk to the right, give me an example of the right knowing how to talk to the left...
I would say something like how Trump sounded in 2016, ok hear me out hold on.
He focused on jobs and the economy and spoke about keepings jobs safe at home in america
Be a straight shooter, no political answers type shyt
Also say, like trump did but say it better, like listen man I know govt sucks, they pick horrible people in their administration/cabinet that just ticks checkboxes rather than fixing things.
But we want to change that, let's do that together!
So yes, sound a little like Trump but minus the racism, stupidity, tweets and everything else. And that's 2016 debates trump not 2020 trump.

EDIT: Oh ya and i'm sorry but don't send a muslim to do it.
Remember these are the people who were hating on Paul Ryan when he had a beard and the right called it a muslim beard, even though Jesus also had a beard.. well in pics I mean.
Don't send a muslim, send a clean shaven white guy with a military crew cut and an upright posture.
Also don't talk about Climate Change or Guns man.
There's a dude at my work, a serious christian right winger, and he was giving me small paper booklets from his church about climate change and other things, it was full of nonsense.

or is it okay for reps to govern the right and not worry about the left but the left needs to govern both the right and left.... i'm just curious what your take is....
Oh hell nah man, you the elected official over your entire territory/district whether you blue or red, that doesn't matter.
Ah horrible example of that was wasn't Trump trying to give priority to red states for covid masks and shyt? That was fukkin demonic

Last edited:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Because he is the worst President we've ever had, and if it wasnt for a global crisis he would have been reelected.
His message/the rights message(regardless of how you feel about it) resonates with American voters.

These same voters may hand the House back to rethugs in 22, so you ignoring them does nothing to further your agenda.:yeshrug:
As long as the nation is center-right, Dems will always have to appeal to the right. Rethugs can ignore the left.
Bingo

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Because he is the worst President we've ever had, and if it wasnt for a global crisis he would have been reelected.
His message/the rights message(regardless of how you feel about it) resonates with American voters.

These same voters may hand the House back to rethugs in 22, so you ignoring them does nothing to further your agenda.:yeshrug:
As long as the nation is center-right, Dems will always have to appeal to the right. Rethugs can ignore the left.
The nation isn’t center-right, the electoral college is.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The reality is a lot of people on the left helped enable Trumpism by ceding that he was right with regard to his "economic message."

This was then used as cover to justify Trumpism.

4 years later and the economy on the shytter, I think we can safely say Trumpism isn't about the economy.