“That trade from the Lakers basically ended my career and purpose" Lamar Odom

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Lamar Odom is a bytch. nikka crying over being traded. It's a part of the business.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I swear, I wonder how many of you nikkas actually played sports.

Some of these nikkas are sensitive as fukk... Superstitious as fukk, etc. LO life was fukked up before LA.

Once that trade happened then got vetoed, That fukked up everyones relationship and the whole organization went down hill after that.

That fukked up te reputation of the FO

Same shyt that will happen if Isaiah has to go back to Boston. Cuz just kept your entire season alive, played after he lost a close fam, and they didn't hesitate to send him to a shytty situation (playing Bron Ball for Isaiah is a shytty situation)

Its a business but they quick to get mad at players for trying to take their own careers in their hands.

You don't see Dallas trying to trade Dirk... fukk even Haslem was shown loyalty by Miami. LO and Pau helped them get rings... They deserved better than that bullshyt

Nobody thought the Lakers should have kept that same team after the Dallas series. It was over. They tried with Chris Paul then again with Dwight Howard/Steve Nash to transition and it didnt work. Had to try.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm confused; are we still blaming a Kardashian for the decisions this grown ass man made or are we blaming him being traded to a different team and making millions on the decision this grown ass man made?:dwillhuh:Where is Ja Rule to help me make sense of who besides Lamar Odom I should place the blame of Lamar Odom's decisions, brehs?:gucci:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
lol @ all these comments from people that never faced real adversity.

Dude lost so many people in his life, been thru real shyt.

Exactly. At the end of the day, these poalyers are human and not everyone reacts the same way :manny:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
kobe-the-mask.png
This photo shoot proved Kobe could do no wrong at that time :russ:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
lol @ all these comments from people that never faced real adversity.

Dude lost so many people in his life, been thru real shyt.
Depression is very real for those involved but that doesn't mean his response was typical or justified. Even in his darkest days, he'd have a neverending line of people willing to trade places with him. People who lost more loved ones and didn't have any of his luxuries.

Making millions of dollars to play basketball in New Orleans vs making millions of dollars to play basketball in Los Angeles is not a test of adversity. Besides that, he had a second chance to stay there after all and he stubbornly refused it.

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
I won't criticize Lamar too bad since he is an addict. The drugs & whores ended your career brother!