“There’s not much Indian left in Bobby Jindal.”

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What's crazy is he is half black?

He used to go by the name "principality of zero". He has issues with blacks because he looks asian, and related to them more, but he's confused. He told stories about how his asian friends would dis his mother, and other blacks. Plus I think blacks played him, and you know how that goes. Once a black person plays these people, when they get older, they make it their duty to shyt on them, at least that's what he does. Pay him no mind, he's confused. He has some smarts, but he twists shyt around a lot. Read what he says with a grain of salt.

He's a gun toting thug as far as I'm concerned.

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
he really had himself whitened for his gubernatorial portrait lolol. s/o to governor vybz kartel.

fwiw modi is a fascist who oversaw the massacre of thousands of muslims. but jindals a republican so that should be all good w/ him? idk. fukk governor cake soap.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
What's crazy is he is half black?

He used to go by the name "principality of zero". He has issues with blacks because he looks asian, and related to them more, but he's confused. He told stories about how his asian friends would dis his mother, and other blacks. Plus I think blacks played him, and you know how that goes. Once a black person plays these people, when they get older, they make it their duty to shyt on them, at least that's what he does. Pay him no mind, he's confused. He has some smarts, but he twists shyt around a lot. Read what he says with a grain of salt.

Shouldve known that was that fukk figga (Filipino)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still cant get over his name change, got dammit your not bobby!!!!!!!!!!!