“They Talk Too Much About My Fouls, Not My Greatness On The Court” - MVP

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harden Addresses The Coli Critics:

Following his fifth-straight 40-point game, James Harden said that the conversation needs to focus on his recent scoring achievements instead of his ability to draw fouls.

"They talk too much about fouls and not the actual greatness of what I'm really doing on the court. That's what we need to focus on," said Harden following the Rockets 135-134 overtime win against the Warriors in which he scored the game-winning 3.

Harden finished with 44 points, 15 assists, and 10 rebounds, his second straight 40-point triple-double.

"I got the total package. I get to the basket, aggressive, I shoot my shot....Don't foul me on my jump shot. And then you won't have anything to talk about. It's simple as that," said Harden about people critical of his playing style.

Following the Warriors game, Daryl Morey added that “you can argue for [Harden] as the best offensive player of all time".

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That total package looks totally different in the playoffs when refs aint giving him 20 fts a game tho:usure:. Last night he played well tho even tho he flopped to the ground on that last shot too trying to draw fts

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know he was most likely feeling himself after last night's performance, and justifiably so...but when you start calling yourself "great" and listing all the things you do that people can't stop you better not come up small again in the playoffs this season. Everybody will use his exact words to fry his ass.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That total package looks totally different in the playoffs when refs aint giving him 20 fts a game tho:usure:. Last night he played well tho even tho he flopped to the ground on that last shot too trying to draw fts

the flopping does bother me more than anything, but I can't deny how cold he is. You get too close he goes right by you....you back off he pulls up in your face.

But yeah, the refs in the playoffs don't let him get with as AS MUCH, but he still gets to the line a lot. Outside of him and Capella, it's role players. You can't rely on Chris Paul and he's in the first year of a HORRIBLE contract for someone at his age and durability.

It's gonna have to work in the playoffs and we've seen him get tired and don't know what to do when it doesn't work as effectively as it does during the regular season.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Never seen somebody so good of a player whose game I dont respect. They dont let people defend him so I dont care how many points he gets in a game. They let him travel in the most egregious ways that I have ever seen which doesnt let people defend him so I dont care how many points he gets in a game. And because no one is allowed to properly defend him, he gets a buffer that allows him to do things with little to no opposition. So I really dont care about the nikka. And it sucks because I used to really like Harden.