“This N*gga Was Born To Be a Poet” - Lebron on Nas

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
So we gonna act like Bron's love for Rap didn't boost some of these unknown artists on the come up

I wouldn't know who none of these artists were, he gave them a little buzz

That nikka a hip hop head, he just likes dope music :yeshrug:

He did the same shyt with Kendrick, and Top released Unmastered. Probably a publicity stunt but still :pachaha:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Showed my 13 year old son this cuz he sees me always calling Nas the "GOAT". I was like looka here, Your GOAT embracing my GOAT :ahh:

and he stared at the screen with his attention as full as i've ever seen :krs:

Then i proceeded to play "project window" and this mothaf*cka was bopping his head as if he heard the best song in the world (not that i blame him) :russ:

i just straight out went :mjlol:

the power of Bron to the kids brehs :lolbron::wow:

Sooner or later they'll all see who the prophet is :blessed:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Showed my 13 year old son this cuz he sees me always calling Nas the "GOAT". I was like looka here, Your GOAT embracing my GOAT :ahh:

and he stared at the screen with his attention as full as i've ever seen :krs:

Then i proceeded to play "project window" and this mothaf*cka was bopping his head as if he heard the best song in the world (not that i blame him) :russ:

i just straight out went :mjlol:

the power of Bron to the kids brehs :lolbron::wow:

Sooner or later they'll all see who the prophet is :blessed:
Lol, you a good dad bro, haha. :salute:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
So we gonna act like Bron's love for Rap didn't boost some of these unknown artists on the come up

I wouldn't know who none of these artists were, he gave them a little buzz

That nikka a hip hop head, he just likes dope music :yeshrug:

He did the same shyt with Kendrick, and Top released Unmastered. Probably a publicity stunt but still :pachaha:

this too

Doe Boy couldn’t believe his eyes.

“When I saw that, that shyt didn’t even seem real,” he tells me over the phone, describing the time the rapper received a text message of LeBron James rapping the lyrics to his 2019, YG-featured single “Walk Down.”

It’s been eight months since the ebullient 30-second clip of the three-time NBA Champion went viral, a moment that Doe Boy, born Cotrell Dennard, still speaks of in disbelief.

“DJ Mel caught LeBron at that very moment, recorded it, and sent it straight to my phone,” he continues. “Once I posted the clip online, all the basketball blogs like Bleacher Report started posting it. It was even on Sports Center. Everything changed from that point on.”

Hip-Hop Changed Doe Boy’s Life: Interview

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As people get older they tend to become bigger and bigger Nas fans I've noticed. I wonder why. :banderas:
This exact thing happen to me. When I was younger I could careless about nas. Now I'm older and listen to his music especially the older stuff I be like how the fukk did I sleep on this man.