“To Be the Best” Sequel in the Works

IronFist

🎯 𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓽 🎯
Supporter
Daps
The 1993 martial arts action film TO BE THE BEST is getting a sequel treatment, which will incorporate mixed martial arts and a cast of veterans from the dominant 1990′s straight-to-video martial arts film and some upcoming action talent.

TO BE THE BEST: THE ROAD BACK will be directed by renowned fight choreographer and filmmaker Art Camacho. The news was announced on July 7 by Chris Ross of CNC Movie Factory, who will serve as a producer on the film. In addition to directing, Camacho is teaming up with former Ultimate Fighting champion Fabiano Iha in serving up the film’s action sequences.

So who will be starring in this sequel to the action packed film? Returning from the original film as reprising their roles are Michael Worth and Martin Kove as the father and son team of Erick and Rick Culhane with Art Camacho reprising his role of Erick’s teammate. KICKBOXER series star Sasha Mitchell is joining the cast as well as rising action star Steven Dell.

Shooting is scheduled to begin in late fall for a 2015 release

http://www.kungfucinema.com/news/to-be-the-best-sequel-in-the-works

IronFist

🎯 𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓽 🎯
Supporter
Daps
i just dont recall seeing this karate flick... :yeshrug:ive seen alot but i dont remember this shyt

its was like a 93 joint. its one of those overlooked gems.

i agree with yall on the best of the best shyt though.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
One of the best memories I have is going to my pops crib for the weekend and we would watch this every time me and my fathers names are Thomas so you know as a youngin I was hyped:blessed:

Why did they make him throw autistic gang signs before each match tho??

Hood classic like so many have said before me